Aeronautical current weather observation and short-term forecast for pilots, flight preparation with the METAR (Meteorological Aerodrome Report : current weather report), and TAF (Terminal Aerodrome Forecast: short-term weather forecast message for aviation). And other resources like VAC (Visual Approach Chart) to prepare a flights.
METAR, TAF, VAC Durazno airport (Uruguay) / ICAO SUDU/ IATA DZO
Durazno airport (Uruguay) is located close to Durazno, Santa Bernardina at 1 mile↑, Durazno at 4 mile↑, Carlos Reyles at 24 mile↑, Trinidad at 26 mile↑, Sarandi Grande at 28 mile↑, Villa del Carmen at 29 mile↑, Paso de los Toros at 37 mile↑, Sarandi del Yi at 50 mile↑, Florida at 53 mile↑, Veinticinco de Mayo at 58 mile↑, Mendoza Chico at 60 mile↑, Cardona at 62 mile↑,
Elevation : 93 m = 305 ft
- runway 03/21 : 2279 m = 7477 ft
- runway 09/27 : 1452 m = 4764 ft
aerial view of Durazno
METAR for Durazno airport - SUDU
SUDU 221500Z 34006KT 6000 FEW008 OVC070 14/14 Q1006
Decoded METAR for Durazno Airport (Uruguay)
METAR issued by SUDU on Friday, April 22, 2022 at 15:00 UTC, Warning : this METAR is out of date, issued 24 days and 599 hours and -34558 minutes ago.
Visibility is 6 km = 4 mile.
Temperature is 14 °C = 57 °F and dew point is 14 °C = 57 °F . This correspond to 100% relative humidity.
QNH is 1006 mb = 29.71 inHg
Wind speed is 11 km/h = 6 kt, direction is 340°.
Clouds : few clouds at 800 ft = 240 m. overcast at 7000 ft = 2130 m.
TAF for Durazno airport - SUDU
SUDU 262330Z 2700/2724 05015KT 9999 SCT017 BKN070 TX25/2710Z TN16/2720Z TEMPO 2700/2712 36020G35KT 3000 TSRA BKN010 FEW040CB OVC060 PROB40 TEMPO 2703/2708 GR BECMG 2712/2714 19015KT
Decoded TAF for Durazno Airport (Uruguay)
TAF issued by SUDU on Tuesday, April 26, 2022 at 23:30 UTC Warning : this TAF is out of date, issued 20 days and 14 hours and 32 minutes ago. A 24 hour weather forecast that is updated every 6 hours.
from Tuesday, April 26, 2022 à 00:00 heure TU to Wednesday, April 27, 2022 à 12:00 heure UTC
2700/2724 05015KT 9999 SCT017 BKN070 TX25/2710Z TN16/2720Z
Wind 15 kt = 28 km/h, direction is 50°
Visibility is greater than 10 km = greater than 6 mile.
scattered clouds at 1700 ft = 520 m broken at 7000 ft = 2130 m
temporarily from Tuesday, April 26, 2022 à 00:00 heure TU to Wednesday, April 27, 2022 à 12:00 heure UTC
TEMPO 2700/2712 36020G35KT 3000 TSRA BKN010 FEW040CB OVC060
Wind 20 kt = 37 km/h with gusts at 35 kt = 65 km/h, direction is 360°
Visibility is 3 km = 2 mile.
broken at 1000 ft = 300 m few clouds at 4000 ft = 1220 m overcast at 6000 ft = 1830 m
probability of 40% to have temporarily from Tuesday, April 26, 2022 à 03:00 heure TU to Wednesday, April 27, 2022 à 08:00 heure UTC
PROB40 TEMPO 2703/2708 GR
becoming from Wednesday, April 27, 2022 à 14:00 heure TU to Wednesday, April 27, 2022 à 00:00 heure UTC
BECMG 2712/2714 19015KT
Wind 15 kt = 28 km/h, direction is 190°
nearest airports to Durazno
- for SarandÃ del YÃ airport (SUYI) at 52 mile↑
- for Cardona airport (SUCD) at 63 mile↑
- for San Gregorio airport (SUSG) at 69 mile↑
- for San José airport (SUSJ) at 70 mile↑
- for Guichón Airfield airport (SUGN) at 81 mile↑
- for Aeroclub Canelones airport (SUCN) at 81 mile↑
- for Young airport (SUYN) at 82 mile↑
- for Estancia Nueva Mehlem airport (SUNM) at 90 mile↑
- for Mercedes airport (SUME) at 91 mile↑
- for Juan Lacaze airport (SUJL) at 92 mile↑
- for La Calera airport (SUCL) at 92 mile↑
- for Montevideo Angel S Adami airport (SUAA) at 100 mile↑METAR & TAF
- for Minas Municipal Airfield airport (SUMI) at 100 mile↑
- for Military Aeronautical School airport (SUGA) at 101 mile↑
- for Capitán Juan Manuel Boiso Lanza Air Base airport (SUBL) at 102 mile↑
- for Anchorena airport (SUAN) at 105 mile↑
- for Colonia airport (SUCA) at 105 mile↑METAR & TAF
- for Montevideo Carrasco airport (SUMU) at 106 mile↑METAR & TAF
- for Charles Chalkling airport (SUPC) at 112 mile↑
- for Carmelo airport (SUCM) at 113 mile↑
- METAR : AVWX (avwx.rest)
- TAF : AVWX (avwx.rest)
- Météo générale : Openweathermap (www.openweathermap.org) et AVWX (avwx.rest)
- VAC : France DGAC/SIA (www.sia.aviation-civile.gouv.fr), Espagne ENAIRE (https://aip.enaire.es)
- Aerial maps : Google Maps (www.google.com), Microsoft Bing (www.microsoft.com) ou OpenStreetMap (www.openstreetmap.org)