Aeronautical current weather observation and short-term forecast for pilots, flight preparation with the METAR (Meteorological Aerodrome Report : current weather report), and TAF (Terminal Aerodrome Forecast: short-term weather forecast message for aviation). And other resources like VAC (Visual Approach Chart) and NOTAM (Notice To Airman) to prepare a flights.
METAR, TAF, VAC, NOTAM Saint Barthelemy airport (Saint Barthélemy) / OACI TFFJ/ IATA SBH
With a track that overlooks the sea on one side and the mountain on the other, both approaches are very difficult. Landing on this runway requires special training.
This airport is in an unusual configuration. It is part of private or dangerous airports.
Saint Barthelemy is located close to Gustavia, Public at 1 mile, Gustavia at 1 mile, Saint-Barthélemy at 1 mile, Philipsburg at 16 mile, One Hoe at 16 mile, Rockland at 16 mile, Quartier D’Orleans Sud at 17 mile, Cul de Sac at 17 mile, Land Sint Maarten at 17 mile, Saint-Martin at 18 mile,
METAR for Saint Barthelemy airport - TFFJ
No METAR for Saint Barthelemy airport, but aviation weather is available at for St Maarten Princess Juliana airport (TNCM) at 32 km↑
TAF for Saint Barthelemy airport - TFFJ
No TAF but aviation weather is available at for St Maarten Princess Juliana airport (TNCM) at 32 km↑
NOTAM for Saint Barthelemy Airport
NOTAMs are provided without any guarantee of their topicality. The pilot is the only person responsible for the verification of its validity before using it operationally to prepare a flight or to use it during its navigation.
No NOTAM provided by ICAO
nearest airports to Saint Barthelemy
- for Grande Case airport (TFFG) at 19 mile↑
- for St Maarten Princess Juliana airport (TNCM) at 20 mile↑METAR & TAF
- for Wallblake airport (TQPF) at 25 mile↑METAR & TAF
- for St Eustatius FD Roosevelt airport (TNCE) at 30 mile↑METAR & TAF
- for Saba airport (TNCS) at 31 mile↑
- for St Kitts Golden Rock airport (TKPK) at 42 mile↑METAR & TAF
- for Newcastle airport (TKPN) at 51 mile↑METAR & TAF
- for Codrington airport (TAPH) at 69 mile↑
- NOTAM : ICAO (www.icao.int)
- METAR et TAF : AVWX (avwx.rest)
- Météo générale : Openweathermap (www.openweathermap.org) et AVWX (avwx.rest)
- VAC France : DGAC/SIA (www.sia.aviation-civile.gouv.fr)
- Aerial maps : Google Maps (www.google.com), Microsoft Bing (www.microsoft.com) ou OpenStreetMap (www.openstreetmap.org)