Aeronautical current weather observation and short-term forecast for pilots, flight preparation with the METAR (Meteorological Aerodrome Report : current weather report), and TAF (Terminal Aerodrome Forecast: short-term weather forecast message for aviation). And other resources like VAC (Visual Approach Chart) to prepare a flights.
Aviation weather Beef Island airport (Road Town Virgin Islands (British)) / ICAO TUPJ IATA EIS
Beef Island airport (Virgin Islands (British)) is located close to Road Town, British Virgin Islands at 5 mile↑, Road Town at 5 mile↑, Cruz Bay at 18 mile↑, Lovenlund at 25 mile↑, Charlotte Amalie at 26 mile↑, Saint Thomas Island at 29 mile↑, Culebra Municipio at 50 mile↑, Saint Croix at 50 mile↑, Culebra at 51 mile↑, Culebra Zona Urbana at 51 mile↑, Saint Croix Island at 51 mile↑, Envy at 54 mile↑,
Elevation : 5 m = 16 ft
- runway 07/25 : 1415 m = 4642 ft
aerial view of Beef Island
METAR for Beef Island airport - TUPJ
TUPJ 091600Z 07010KT 10SM FEW020 30/24 A3005 RMK Q1017 VIS16KM
Decoded METAR for Beef Island Airport (Virgin Islands (British))
METAR issued by TUPJ on Thursday, June 9, 2022 at 16:00 UTC, Warning : this METAR is out of date, issued 17 days and 412 hours and -24425 minutes ago.
Visibility is 16 km = 10 sm.
Temperature is 30 °C = 86 °F and dew point is 24 °C = 75 °F . This correspond to 70% relative humidity.
QNH is 1018 mb = 30.06 inHg
Wind speed is 19 km/h = 10 kt, direction is 70°.
Clouds : few clouds at 2000 ft = 610 m.
Remarks : Q1017 VIS16KM
TAF for Beef Island airport - TUPJ
TUPJ 091100Z 0912/1012 07010KT 9999 SCT020
Decoded TAF for Beef Island Airport (Virgin Islands (British))
TAF issued by TUPJ on Thursday, June 9, 2022 at 11:00 UTC Warning : this TAF is out of date, issued 17 days and 9 hours and 55 minutes ago. A 24 hour weather forecast that is updated every 6 hours.
from Thursday, June 9, 2022 à 12:00 heure TU to Friday, June 10, 2022 à 12:00 heure UTC
0912/1012 07010KT 9999 SCT020
Wind 10 kt = 19 km/h, direction is 70°
Visibility is greater than 10 km = greater than 6 mile.
scattered clouds at 2000 ft = 610 m
nearest airports to Beef Island
- for Virgin Gorda airport (TUPW) at 7 mile↑
- for Auguste George airport (TUPA) at 24 mile↑
- for St Thomas airport (TIST) at 29 mile↑METAR & TAF
- for Culebra airport (TJCP) at 51 mile↑
- for St Croix Henry E Rohlsen airport (TISX) at 54 mile↑METAR & TAF
- for Roosevelt Roads Naval Station airport (TJNR) at 59 mile↑METAR & TAF
- for Vieques airport (TJVQ) at 66 mile↑
- for José Aponte de la Torre airport (TJRV) at 74 mile↑
- for Fajardo airport (TJFA) at 74 mile↑
- for San Juan Luis Munoz Marin airport (TJSJ) at 96 mile↑METAR & TAF
- for Princess Juliana International airport (TNCM) at 98 mile↑METAR & TAF
- for Wallblake airport (TQPF) at 99 mile↑METAR & TAF
- for Grande Case airport (TFFG) at 101 mile↑
- for San Juan FLR Dominicci airport (TJIG) at 102 mile↑METAR & TAF
- for Saba airport (TNCS) at 103 mile↑
- for Saint Barthelemy airport (TFFJ) at 118 mile↑
- for St Eustatius FD Roosevelt airport (TNCE) at 122 mile↑METAR & TAF
- for Mercedita airport (TJPS) at 136 mile↑
- for Antonio Nery Juarbe Pol airport (TJAB) at 140 mile↑
- for St Kitts Golden Rock airport (TKPK) at 143 mile↑METAR & TAF
- METAR : AVWX (avwx.rest)
- TAF : AVWX (avwx.rest)
- Météo générale : Openweathermap (www.openweathermap.org) et AVWX (avwx.rest)
- VAC : France DGAC/SIA (www.sia.aviation-civile.gouv.fr), Espagne ENAIRE (https://aip.enaire.es)
- Aerial maps : Google Maps (www.google.com), Microsoft Bing (www.microsoft.com) ou OpenStreetMap (www.openstreetmap.org)