Aeronautical current weather observation and short-term forecast for pilots, flight preparation with the METAR (Meteorological Aerodrome Report : current weather report), and TAF (Terminal Aerodrome Forecast: short-term weather forecast message for aviation). And other resources like VAC (Visual Approach Chart) to prepare a flights.
METAR, TAF, VAC Gyumri Shirak airport (Armenia) / ICAO UDSG/ IATA LWN
Gyumri Shirak airport (Armenia) is located close to Gyumri, Shiraki Marz at 1 mile↑, Arevik at 2 mile↑, Azatan at 3 mile↑, Akhuryan at 3 mile↑, Gyumri at 3 mile↑, Arrapi at 4 mile↑, Voskehask at 5 mile↑, Saratak at 6 mile↑, Horrom at 6 mile↑, Yerazgavors at 7 mile↑,
Elevation : 1524 m = 5000 ft
- runway 02/20 : 3220 m = 10564 ft
aerial view of Gyumri Shirak
METAR for Gyumri Shirak airport - UDSG
UDSG 060430Z 08001KT 9999 NSC M13/M15 Q1023 RMK R02/CLRD70 NOSIG
Decoded METAR for Gyumri Shirak Airport (Armenia)
METAR issued by UDSG on Thursday 6th of January 2022 at 04:30 UTC, Warning : this METAR is out of date, issued 16 days and 397 hours and -22995 minutes ago.
Visibility is greater than 10 km = greater than 6 mile.
Temperature is -13 °C = 9 °F and dew point is -15 °C = 5 °F . This correspond to 85% relative humidity.
QNH is 1023 mb = 30.21 inHg
Wind speed is 2 km/h = 1 kt, direction is 80°.
No clouds below 5000 ft or below the minimum sector altitude. No cumulonimbus or budding cumulus, regardless of their altitude (No Significant Clouds).
Remarks : R02/CLRD70 no significant change forecasted in next 2 hours
TAF for Gyumri Shirak airport - UDSG
UDSG 052300Z 0600/0624 VRB04KT 5000 BR FEW040
Decoded TAF for Gyumri Shirak Airport (Armenia)
TAF issued by UDSG on Thursday 6th of January 2022 at 23:00 UTC Warning : this TAF is out of date, issued 16 days and 19 hours and 15 minutes ago. A 24 hour weather forecast that is updated every 6 hours.
from Thursday 6th of January 2022 à 00:00 heure TU to Friday 7th of January 2022 à 00:00 heure UTC
0600/0624 VRB04KT 5000 BR FEW040
Wind 4 kt = 7 km/h, direction is °
Visibility is 5 km = 3 mile.
few clouds at 4000 ft = 1220 m
nearest airports to Gyumri Shirak
- for Stepanavan airport (UDLS) at 32 mile↑
- for Kars airport (LTCF) at 41 mile↑METAR & TAF
- for Zvartnots International airport (UDYZ) at 50 mile↑METAR & TAF
- for Erebuni airport (UDYE) at 54 mile↑
- for Tbilisi International airport (UGTB) at 85 mile↑METAR & TAF
- for Akstafa airport (UBBA) at 86 mile↑
- for Agri airport (LTCO) at 87 mile↑METAR & TAF
- for Mukhrani airport (UGMM) at 88 mile↑
- METAR : AVWX (avwx.rest)
- TAF : AVWX (avwx.rest)
- Météo générale : Openweathermap (www.openweathermap.org) et AVWX (avwx.rest)
- VAC : France DGAC/SIA (www.sia.aviation-civile.gouv.fr), Espagne ENAIRE (https://aip.enaire.es)
- Aerial maps : Google Maps (www.google.com), Microsoft Bing (www.microsoft.com) ou OpenStreetMap (www.openstreetmap.org)