Aeronautical current weather observation and short-term forecast for pilots, flight preparation with the METAR (Meteorological Aerodrome Report : current weather report), and TAF (Terminal Aerodrome Forecast: short-term weather forecast message for aviation). And other resources like VAC (Visual Approach Chart) to prepare a flights.
METAR, TAF, VAC Bratsk airport (Russian Federation) / ICAO UIBB/ IATA BTK
Bratsk airport (Russian Federation) is located close to Bratsk, Burninskiye Vikhorya at 4 mile↑, Bratsk at 17 mile↑, Vikhorevka at 27 mile↑, Kaltuk at 48 mile↑, Vidim at 54 mile↑, Pokosnoye at 63 mile↑, Igirma at 84 mile↑, Zheleznodorozhnyy at 114 mile↑, Ust-Ilimsk at 118 mile↑, Tulun at 132 mile↑,
Elevation : 491 m = 1611 ft
- runway 12/30 : 3160 m = 10367 ft
aerial view of Bratsk
METAR for Bratsk airport - UIBB
UIBB 160230Z 09002MPS 0500 0350SE FZFG BKN000 M22/M24 Q1022 R12/450240 NOSIG RMK QBB010 MT OBSC QFE723/0965
Decoded METAR for Bratsk Airport (Russian Federation)
METAR issued by UIBB on Sunday 16th of January 2022 at 02:30 UTC, Warning : this METAR is out of date, issued 9 days and 230 hours and -12905 minutes ago.
Visibility is 1 km = 0 mile.
Temperature is -22 °C = -8 °F and dew point is -24 °C = -11 °F . This correspond to 84% relative humidity.
QNH is 1022 mb = 30.18 inHg
Wind speed is 7 km/h = 4 kt, direction is 90°.
Clouds : broken at 0 ft = 0 m.
R12/450240 no significant change forecasted in next 2 hours remarks : QBB010 MT OBSC QFE723/0965
TAF for Bratsk airport - UIBB
UIBB 160200Z 1603/1703 11003MPS 9999 FEW001 SCT020CB TEMPO 1603/1606 0300 FZFG VV001 TEMPO 1621/1703 2900 -SHSN
Decoded TAF for Bratsk Airport (Russian Federation)
TAF issued by UIBB on Sunday 16th of January 2022 at 02:00 UTC Warning : this TAF is out of date, issued 9 days and 15 hours and 25 minutes ago. A 24 hour weather forecast that is updated every 6 hours.
from Sunday 16th of January 2022 à 03:00 heure TU to Monday 17th of January 2022 à 03:00 heure UTC
1603/1703 11003MPS 9999 FEW001 SCT020CB
Wind 6 kt = 11 km/h, direction is 110°
Visibility is greater than 10 km = greater than 6 mile.
few clouds at 100 ft = 30 m scattered clouds at 2000 ft = 610 m
temporarily from Sunday 16th of January 2022 à 03:00 heure TU to Sunday 16th of January 2022 à 06:00 heure UTC
TEMPO 1603/1606 0300 FZFG VV001
Visibility is 0 km = 0 mile.
VV100 ft = 30 m
temporarily from Sunday 16th of January 2022 à 21:00 heure TU to Monday 17th of January 2022 à 03:00 heure UTC
TEMPO 1621/1703 2900 -SHSN
Visibility is 3 km = 2 mile.
light shower snow
nearest airports to Bratsk
- for Zheleznogorsk airport (UIBV) at 92 mile↑
- for Ust-Ilimsk airport (UIBS) at 126 mile↑
- for Nizhneudinsk airport (UINN) at 145 mile↑
- for Ust-Kut airport (UITT) at 157 mile↑
- for Zhigalovo airport (UIIV) at 173 mile↑
- for Kodinsk airport (UNKI) at 175 mile↑
- for Aksenovo airport (UNHA) at 177 mile↑
- for Boguchany airport (UNKB) at 210 mile↑
- METAR : AVWX (avwx.rest)
- TAF : AVWX (avwx.rest)
- Météo générale : Openweathermap (www.openweathermap.org) et AVWX (avwx.rest)
- VAC : France DGAC/SIA (www.sia.aviation-civile.gouv.fr), Espagne ENAIRE (https://aip.enaire.es)
- Aerial maps : Google Maps (www.google.com), Microsoft Bing (www.microsoft.com) ou OpenStreetMap (www.openstreetmap.org)