Aeronautical current weather observation and short-term forecast for pilots, flight preparation with the METAR (Meteorological Aerodrome Report : current weather report), and TAF (Terminal Aerodrome Forecast: short-term weather forecast message for aviation). And other resources like VAC (Visual Approach Chart) to prepare a flights.
METAR, TAF, VAC Irkutsk airport (Russian Federation) / ICAO UIII/ IATA IKT
Irkutsk airport (Russian Federation) is located close to Irkutsk, Dzerzhinsk at 1 mile↑, Lisikha at 3 mile↑, Parfënovka at 6 mile↑, Zhilkino at 7 mile↑, Imeni Gor’kogo at 7 mile↑, Mel’nikovo at 7 mile↑, Gora Sinyushina at 8 mile↑, Baza at 8 mile↑, Imeni Lenina at 9 mile↑, Mamony at 9 mile↑,
Elevation : 511 m = 1677 ft
- runway 12/30 : 3565 m = 11696 ft
aerial view of Irkutsk
METAR for Irkutsk airport - UIII
UIII 132000Z 31006MPS 9000 -SHSN OVC014CB M16/M18 Q1022 RESHSN R30/490239 NOSIG RMK QFE721/0962
Decoded METAR for Irkutsk Airport (Russian Federation)
METAR issued by UIII on Thursday 13th of January 2022 at 20:00 UTC, Warning : this METAR is out of date, issued 5 days and 126 hours and -7183 minutes ago.
Visibility is 9 km = 6 mile.
Temperature is -16 °C = 3 °F and dew point is -18 °C = -0 °F . This correspond to 85% relative humidity.
QNH is 1022 mb = 30.18 inHg
Wind speed is 22 km/h = 12 kt, direction is 310°.
Clouds : overcast at 1400 ft = 430 m.
light shower snow
recently shower snow R30/490239 no significant change forecasted in next 2 hours remarks : QFE721/0962
TAF for Irkutsk airport - UIII
UIII 132000Z 1321/1421 32006MPS 5000 -SHSN DRSN BKN011CB TEMPO 1321/1403 0500 +SHSN VV005
Decoded TAF for Irkutsk Airport (Russian Federation)
TAF issued by UIII on Thursday 13th of January 2022 at 20:00 UTC Warning : this TAF is out of date, issued 5 days and 6 hours and 17 minutes ago. A 24 hour weather forecast that is updated every 6 hours.
from Thursday 13th of January 2022 à 21:00 heure TU to Friday 14th of January 2022 à 21:00 heure UTC
1321/1421 32006MPS 5000 -SHSN DRSN BKN011CB
Wind 12 kt = 22 km/h, direction is 320°
Visibility is 5 km = 3 mile.
light shower snow
broken at 1100 ft = 340 m
temporarily from Thursday 13th of January 2022 à 21:00 heure TU to Friday 14th of January 2022 à 03:00 heure UTC
TEMPO 1321/1403 0500 +SHSN VV005
Visibility is 1 km = 0 mile.
heavy shower snow
VV500 ft = 150 m
nearest airports to Irkutsk
- for Ust-Ordynskiy airport (UIOO) at 41 mile↑
- for Belaya Air Base airport (UIIB) at 56 mile↑
- for Ulan-Ude airport (UIUU) at 133 mile↑METAR & TAF
- for Zhigalovo airport (UIIV) at 178 mile↑
- for Bulgan airport (ZMBN) at 239 mile↑
- for MÃ¶rÃ¶n airport (ZMMN) at 259 mile↑
- for Nizhneudinsk airport (UINN) at 284 mile↑
- for Zheleznogorsk airport (UIBV) at 292 mile↑
- METAR : AVWX (avwx.rest)
- TAF : AVWX (avwx.rest)
- Météo générale : Openweathermap (www.openweathermap.org) et AVWX (avwx.rest)
- VAC : France DGAC/SIA (www.sia.aviation-civile.gouv.fr), Espagne ENAIRE (https://aip.enaire.es)
- Aerial maps : Google Maps (www.google.com), Microsoft Bing (www.microsoft.com) ou OpenStreetMap (www.openstreetmap.org)