Aeronautical current weather observation and short-term forecast for pilots, flight preparation with the METAR (Meteorological Aerodrome Report : current weather report), and TAF (Terminal Aerodrome Forecast: short-term weather forecast message for aviation). And other resources like VAC (Visual Approach Chart) to prepare a flights.
METAR, TAF, VAC Ulan-Ude airport (Russian Federation) / ICAO UIUU/ IATA UUD
Ulan-Ude airport (Russian Federation) is located close to Ulan Ude, Sokol at 1 mile↑, Zarechnyy at 4 mile↑, Sotnikovo at 6 mile↑, Ulan-Ude at 7 mile↑, Ivolginsk at 8 mile↑, Verkhnyaya Ivolga at 11 mile↑, Kolobki at 11 mile↑, Tataurovo at 23 mile, Tarbagatay at 23 mile↑, Pokrovka at 25 mile↑,
Elevation : 515 m = 1690 ft
- runway 08/26 : 2981 m = 9780 ft
- runway 08L/26R : 2042 m = 6699 ft
- runway 14/32 : 1411 m = 4629 ft
aerial view of Ulan-Ude
METAR for Ulan-Ude airport - UIUU
UIUU 172300Z 00000MPS 4100 FU NSC M27/M29 Q1015 R26/490245 NOSIG RMK QFE717/0956
Decoded METAR for Ulan-Ude Airport (Russian Federation)
METAR issued by UIUU on Saturday 18th of December 2021 at 23:00 UTC, Warning : this METAR is out of date, issued 32 days and 771 hours and -46066 minutes ago.
Visibility is 4 km = 3 mile.
Temperature is -27 °C = -17 °F and dew point is -29 °C = -20 °F . This correspond to 83% relative humidity.
QNH is 1015 mb = 29.97 inHg
Wind speed is 0 km/h = 0 kt, direction is 0°.
No clouds below 5000 ft or below the minimum sector altitude. No cumulonimbus or budding cumulus, regardless of their altitude (No Significant Clouds).
R26/490245 no significant change forecasted in next 2 hours remarks : QFE717/0956
TAF for Ulan-Ude airport - UIUU
UIUU 172000Z 1721/1821 26003G08MPS 2900 FU BKN040CB TEMPO 1721/1805 1400 FU BECMG 1805/1806 6000 -SHSN TEMPO 1806/1821 32006MPS 1900 SHSN BKN011CB
Decoded TAF for Ulan-Ude Airport (Russian Federation)
TAF issued by UIUU on Friday 17th of December 2021 at 20:00 UTC Warning : this TAF is out of date, issued 32 days and 6 hours and 14 minutes ago. A 24 hour weather forecast that is updated every 6 hours.
from Friday 17th of December 2021 à 21:00 heure TU to Saturday 18th of December 2021 à 05:00 heure UTC
1721/1821 26003G08MPS 2900 FU BKN040CB
Wind 6 kt = 11 km/h with gusts at 16 kt = 29 km/h, direction is 260°
Visibility is 3 km = 2 mile.
broken at 4000 ft = 1220 m
temporarily from Friday 17th of December 2021 à 21:00 heure TU to Saturday 18th of December 2021 à 05:00 heure UTC
TEMPO 1721/1805 1400 FU
Visibility is 1 km = 1 mile.
becoming from Saturday 18th of December 2021 à 06:00 heure TU to Saturday 18th of December 2021 à 21:00 heure UTC
BECMG 1805/1806 6000 -SHSN
Visibility is 6 km = 4 mile.
light shower snow
temporarily from Saturday 18th of December 2021 à 06:00 heure TU to Saturday 18th of December 2021 à 21:00 heure UTC
TEMPO 1806/1821 32006MPS 1900 SHSN BKN011CB
Wind 12 kt = 22 km/h, direction is 320°
Visibility is 2 km = 1 mile.
broken at 1100 ft = 340 m
nearest airports to Ulan-Ude
- for Irkutsk airport (UIII) at 133 mile↑METAR & TAF
- for Ust-Ordynskiy airport (UIOO) at 134 mile↑
- for Belaya Air Base airport (UIIB) at 180 mile↑
- for Zhigalovo airport (UIIV) at 227 mile↑
- for Chita airport (UIAA) at 250 mile↑METAR & TAF
- for Binder airport (ZMBD) at 262 mile↑
- for Dadal airport (ZMDA) at 263 mile↑
- for Bulgan airport (ZMBN) at 269 mile↑
- METAR : AVWX (avwx.rest)
- TAF : AVWX (avwx.rest)
- Météo générale : Openweathermap (www.openweathermap.org) et AVWX (avwx.rest)
- VAC : France DGAC/SIA (www.sia.aviation-civile.gouv.fr), Espagne ENAIRE (https://aip.enaire.es)
- Aerial maps : Google Maps (www.google.com), Microsoft Bing (www.microsoft.com) ou OpenStreetMap (www.openstreetmap.org)