Aeronautical current weather observation and short-term forecast for pilots, flight preparation with the METAR (Meteorological Aerodrome Report : current weather report), and TAF (Terminal Aerodrome Forecast: short-term weather forecast message for aviation). And other resources like VAC (Visual Approach Chart) and NOTAM (Notice To Airman) to prepare a flights.
METAR, TAF, VAC, NOTAM Nalchik airport (Russian Federation) / ICAO URMN/ IATA NAL
Nalchik airport (Russian Federation) is located close to Nalchik, Nalchik at 1 mile↑, Aleksandrovskaya at 2 mile↑, Nartan at 3 mile↑, Shalushka at 4 mile↑, Kenzhe at 4 mile↑, Chegem Vtoroy at 6 mile↑, Kamenka at 6 mile↑, Urvan at 6 mile↑, Kabardino-Balkarskaya Respublika at 7 mile↑, Belaya Rechka at 7 mile↑,
Elevation : 445 m = 1460 ft
- runway 06/24 : 2200 m = 7218 ft
aerial view of Nalchik
METAR for Nalchik airport - URMN
URMN 222200Z 02002MPS 9999 BKN005 OVC019CB 12/11 Q1012 R24/////// NOSIG RMK MT OBSC OBST OBSC QFE723
Decoded METAR for Nalchik Airport (Russian Federation)
METAR issued by URMN on Thursday 23rd of September 2021 at 22:00 UTC, Warning : this METAR is out of date, issued 23 hours and 29 minutes ago.
Visibility is greater than 10 km = greater than 6 mile.
Temperature is 12 °C = 54 °F and dew point is 11 °C = 52 °F . This correspond to 94% relative humidity.
QNH is 1012 mb = 29.88 inHg
Wind speed is 7 km/h = 4 kt, direction is 20°.
Clouds : broken at 500 ft = 150 m. overcast at 1900 ft = 580 m.
R24inability to measure cloud heightinability to measure cloud height/ no significant change forecasted in next 2 hours remarks : MT OBSC OBST OBSC QFE723
TAF for Nalchik airport - URMN
URMN 222000Z 2221/2306 24003MPS 2100 -SHRA SCT005 BKN020CB TEMPO 2221/2306 1200 -SHRA BR BKN003 BKN020CB
Decoded TAF for Nalchik Airport (Russian Federation)
TAF issued by URMN on Wednesday 22nd of September 2021 at 20:00 UTC Warning : this TAF is out of date, issued 1 days and 1 hours and 29 minutes ago. A 9 hour weather forecast that is updated every 3 hours.
from Wednesday 22nd of September 2021 à 21:00 heure TU to Thursday 23rd of September 2021 à 06:00 heure UTC
2221/2306 24003MPS 2100 -SHRA SCT005 BKN020CB
Wind 6 kt = 11 km/h, direction is 240°
Visibility is 2 km = 1 mile.
light intensity shower rain
scattered clouds at 500 ft = 150 m broken at 2000 ft = 610 m
temporarily from Wednesday 22nd of September 2021 à 21:00 heure TU to Thursday 23rd of September 2021 à 06:00 heure UTC
TEMPO 2221/2306 1200 -SHRA BR BKN003 BKN020CB
Visibility is 1 km = 1 mile.
light intensity shower rain
broken at 300 ft = 90 m broken at 2000 ft = 610 m
nearest airports to Nalchik
- for Vladikavkaz airport (URMO) at 53 mile↑METAR & TAF
- for Mestia Queen Tamar airport (UGMS) at 55 mile↑METAR & TAF
- for Yessentuki airport (URME) at 55 mile↑
- for Mineralnyye Voly airport (URMM) at 56 mile↑METAR & TAF
- for Magas airport (URMS) at 70 mile↑
- for Kopitnari airport (UGKO) at 109 mile↑METAR & TAF
- for Mukhrani airport (UGMM) at 120 mile↑
- for Natakhtari Airfield airport (UGSA) at 123 mile↑
- NOTAM : ICAO (www.icao.int)
- METAR : AVWX (avwx.rest)
- TAF : AVWX (avwx.rest)
- Météo générale : Openweathermap (www.openweathermap.org) et AVWX (avwx.rest)
- VAC : France DGAC/SIA (www.sia.aviation-civile.gouv.fr), Espagne ENAIRE (https://aip.enaire.es)
- Aerial maps : Google Maps (www.google.com), Microsoft Bing (www.microsoft.com) ou OpenStreetMap (www.openstreetmap.org)