Aeronautical current weather observation and short-term forecast for pilots, flight preparation with the METAR (Meteorological Aerodrome Report : current weather report), and TAF (Terminal Aerodrome Forecast: short-term weather forecast message for aviation). And other resources like VAC (Visual Approach Chart) and NOTAM (Notice To Airman) to prepare a flights.
METAR, TAF, VAC, NOTAM Vladikavkaz airport (Russian Federation) / ICAO URMO/ IATA OGZ
Vladikavkaz airport (Russian Federation) is located close to Beslan, Dalakovo at 2 mile↑, Kantyshevo at 2 mile↑, Iriston at 3 mile↑, Beslan at 3 mile↑, Farn at 6 mile↑, Chermen at 6 mile↑, Khumalag at 7 mile↑, Mikhaylovskoye at 7 mile↑, Kosta at 8 mile↑, Arkhonskaya at 8 mile↑,
Elevation : 510 m = 1673 ft
- runway 10/28 : 3000 m = 9843 ft
aerial view of Vladikavkaz
METAR for Vladikavkaz airport - URMO
URMO 191630Z 10002MPS 9999 NSC 15/13 Q1015 R09/010070 NOSIG RMK QFE717/0957
Decoded METAR for Vladikavkaz Airport (Russian Federation)
METAR issued by URMO on Sunday 19th of September 2021 at 16:30 UTC, Warning : this METAR is out of date, issued 2 days and 64 hours and -2851 minutes ago.
Visibility is greater than 10 km = greater than 6 mile.
Temperature is 15 °C = 59 °F and dew point is 13 °C = 55 °F . This correspond to 88% relative humidity.
QNH is 1015 mb = 29.97 inHg
Wind speed is 7 km/h = 4 kt, direction is 100°.
No clouds below 5000 ft or below the minimum sector altitude. No cumulonimbus or budding cumulus, regardless of their altitude (No Significant Clouds).
R09/010070 no significant change forecasted in next 2 hours remarks : QFE717/0957
TAF for Vladikavkaz airport - URMO
URMO 191400Z 1915/1924 08003G08MPS 6000 BKN016 TEMPO 1918/1924 0300 FG OVC002
Decoded TAF for Vladikavkaz Airport (Russian Federation)
TAF issued by URMO on Sunday 19th of September 2021 at 14:00 UTC Warning : this TAF is out of date, issued 2 days and 18 hours and 59 minutes ago. A 9 hour weather forecast that is updated every 3 hours.
from Sunday 19th of September 2021 à 15:00 heure TU to Monday 20th of September 2021 à 00:00 heure UTC
1915/1924 08003G08MPS 6000 BKN016
Wind 6 kt = 11 km/h with gusts at 16 kt = 29 km/h, direction is 80°
Visibility is 6 km = 4 mile.
broken at 1600 ft = 490 m
temporarily from Sunday 19th of September 2021 à 18:00 heure TU to Monday 20th of September 2021 à 00:00 heure UTC
TEMPO 1918/1924 0300 FG OVC002
Visibility is 0 km = 0 mile, there\'s fog.
overcast at 200 ft = 60 m
nearest airports to Vladikavkaz
- for Magas airport (URMS) at 22 mile↑
- for Nalchik airport (URMN) at 53 mile↑METAR & TAF
- for Khankala Air Base airport (URMG) at 56 mile↑METAR & TAF
- for Natakhtari Airfield airport (UGSA) at 89 mile↑
- for Mukhrani airport (UGMM) at 89 mile↑
- for Mestia Queen Tamar airport (UGMS) at 94 mile↑METAR & TAF
- for Mineralnyye Voly airport (URMM) at 104 mile↑METAR & TAF
- for Yessentuki airport (URME) at 107 mile↑
- NOTAM : ICAO (www.icao.int)
- METAR : AVWX (avwx.rest)
- TAF : AVWX (avwx.rest)
- Météo générale : Openweathermap (www.openweathermap.org) et AVWX (avwx.rest)
- VAC : France DGAC/SIA (www.sia.aviation-civile.gouv.fr), Espagne ENAIRE (https://aip.enaire.es)
- Aerial maps : Google Maps (www.google.com), Microsoft Bing (www.microsoft.com) ou OpenStreetMap (www.openstreetmap.org)