Aeronautical current weather observation and short-term forecast for pilots, flight preparation with the METAR (Meteorological Aerodrome Report : current weather report), and TAF (Terminal Aerodrome Forecast: short-term weather forecast message for aviation). And other resources like VAC (Visual Approach Chart) to prepare a flights.
METAR, TAF, VAC Samarkand airport (Uzbekistan) / ICAO UTSS/ IATA SKD
Samarkand airport (Uzbekistan) is located close to Samarkand, Matrid at 1 mile↑, Samarqand at 3 mile↑, Daxbet at 6 mile↑, Jomboy at 6 mile↑, Charxin at 11 mile↑, Bulungur at 16 mile↑, Chelak at 17 mile↑, Juma at 17 mile↑, Samarqand Viloyati at 23 mile↑, Urgut at 25 mile↑,
Elevation : 678 m = 2224 ft
- runway 09/27 : 3100 m = 10171 ft
aerial view of Samarkand
METAR for Samarkand airport - UTSS
UTSS 110000Z 14004KT 6000 NSC M00/M03 Q1021 R09/70D NOSIG
Decoded METAR for Samarkand Airport (Uzbekistan)
METAR issued by UTSS on Tuesday 11th of January 2022 at 00:00 UTC, Warning : this METAR is out of date, issued 11 days and 281 hours and -15804 minutes ago.
Visibility is 6 km = 4 mile.
Temperature is 0 °C = 32 °F and dew point is -3 °C = 27 °F . This correspond to 80% relative humidity.
QNH is 1021 mb = 30.15 inHg
Wind speed is 7 km/h = 4 kt, direction is 140°.
No clouds below 5000 ft or below the minimum sector altitude. No cumulonimbus or budding cumulus, regardless of their altitude (No Significant Clouds).
R09/70D no significant change forecasted in next 2 hours
TAF for Samarkand airport - UTSS
UTSS 102300Z 1100/1124 13010KT 5000 BR SCT007 TEMPO 1100/1106 07006KT 0500 FZFG VV002
Decoded TAF for Samarkand Airport (Uzbekistan)
TAF issued by UTSS on Tuesday 11th of January 2022 at 23:00 UTC Warning : this TAF is out of date, issued 11 days and 18 hours and 36 minutes ago. A 24 hour weather forecast that is updated every 6 hours.
from Tuesday 11th of January 2022 à 00:00 heure TU to Wednesday 12th of January 2022 à 00:00 heure UTC
1100/1124 13010KT 5000 BR SCT007
Wind 10 kt = 19 km/h, direction is 130°
Visibility is 5 km = 3 mile.
scattered clouds at 700 ft = 210 m
temporarily from Tuesday 11th of January 2022 à 00:00 heure TU to Tuesday 11th of January 2022 à 06:00 heure UTC
TEMPO 1100/1106 07006KT 0500 FZFG VV002
Wind 6 kt = 11 km/h, direction is 70°
Visibility is 1 km = 0 mile.
VV200 ft = 60 m
nearest airports to Samarkand
- for Shahrisabz airport (UTSH) at 45 mile↑
- for Karshi Khanabad airport (UTSL) at 83 mile↑
- for Navoi airport (UTSA) at 100 mile↑METAR & TAF
- for Sary Asiya airport (UTSR) at 103 mile↑
- for Dushanbe airport (UTDD) at 127 mile↑METAR & TAF
- for Bukhara airport (UTSB) at 133 mile↑METAR & TAF
- for Isfana airport (UAFI) at 138 mile↑
- for Khudzhand airport (UTDL) at 148 mile↑METAR & TAF
- METAR : AVWX (avwx.rest)
- TAF : AVWX (avwx.rest)
- Météo générale : Openweathermap (www.openweathermap.org) et AVWX (avwx.rest)
- VAC : France DGAC/SIA (www.sia.aviation-civile.gouv.fr), Espagne ENAIRE (https://aip.enaire.es)
- Aerial maps : Google Maps (www.google.com), Microsoft Bing (www.microsoft.com) ou OpenStreetMap (www.openstreetmap.org)