Aeronautical current weather observation and short-term forecast for pilots, flight preparation with the METAR (Meteorological Aerodrome Report : current weather report), and TAF (Terminal Aerodrome Forecast: short-term weather forecast message for aviation). And other resources like VAC (Visual Approach Chart) to prepare a flights.
METAR, TAF, VAC Silchar Kumbhigram airport (India) / ICAO VEKU/ IATA IXS
Silchar Kumbhigram airport (India) is located close to Silchar, Lakhipur at 8 mile↑, Silchar at 13 mile↑, Haflong at 19 mile↑, Mahur at 20 mile↑, Badarpur at 24 mile↑, Maibong at 29 mile↑, Hailakandi at 30 mile↑, Lala at 35 mile↑, Karimganj at 40 mile↑, Kolasib at 50 mile↑,
Elevation : 107 m = 351 ft
- runway 06/24 : 1827 m = 5994 ft
aerial view of Silchar Kumbhigram
METAR for Silchar Kumbhigram airport - VEKU
VEKU 300030Z 07003KT 6000 FEW100 15/12 Q1016 NOSIG
Decoded METAR for Silchar Kumbhigram Airport (India)
METAR issued by VEKU on Tuesday 30th of November 2021 at 00:30 UTC, Warning : this METAR is out of date, issued 47 days and 1145 hours and -67624 minutes ago.
Visibility is 6 km = 4 mile.
Temperature is 15 °C = 59 °F and dew point is 12 °C = 54 °F . This correspond to 82% relative humidity.
QNH is 1016 mb = 30 inHg
Wind speed is 6 km/h = 3 kt, direction is 70°.
Clouds : few clouds at 10000 ft = 3050 m.
No significant change forecasted in next 2 hours
TAF for Silchar Kumbhigram airport - VEKU
VEKU 292300Z 3000/3009 00000KT 1500 BR FEW020 BECMG 3002/3004 01005KT 3000 FEW100 3006/3008 5000 HZ
Decoded TAF for Silchar Kumbhigram Airport (India)
TAF issued by VEKU on Tuesday 30th of November 2021 at 23:00 UTC Warning : this TAF is out of date, issued 47 days and 19 hours and 26 minutes ago. A 9 hour weather forecast that is updated every 3 hours.
from Tuesday 30th of November 2021 à 00:00 heure TU to Tuesday 30th of November 2021 à 02:00 heure UTC
3000/3009 00000KT 1500 BR FEW020
Visibility is 2 km = 1 mile.
few clouds at 2000 ft = 610 m
becoming from Tuesday 30th of November 2021 à 04:00 heure TU to Tuesday 30th of November 2021 à 09:00 heure UTC
BECMG 3002/3004 01005KT 3000 FEW100 3006/3008 5000 HZ
Wind 5 kt = 9 km/h, direction is 10°
Visibility is 3 km = 2 mile.
few clouds at 10000 ft = 3050 m
nearest airports to Silchar Kumbhigram
- for Imphal Tulihal airport (VEIM) at 59 mile↑METAR & TAF
- for Sylhet Osmani airport (VGSY) at 70 mile↑
- for Kailashahar airport (VEKR) at 74 mile↑
- for Shamshernagar airport (VGSH) at 77 mile↑
- for Lengpui airport (VELP) at 77 mile↑METAR & TAF
- for Shillong airport (VEBI) at 83 mile↑METAR & TAF
- for Dimapur airport (VEMR) at 83 mile↑METAR & TAF
- for Kamalpur airport (VEKM) at 91 mile↑
- METAR : AVWX (avwx.rest)
- TAF : AVWX (avwx.rest)
- Météo générale : Openweathermap (www.openweathermap.org) et AVWX (avwx.rest)
- VAC : France DGAC/SIA (www.sia.aviation-civile.gouv.fr), Espagne ENAIRE (https://aip.enaire.es)
- Aerial maps : Google Maps (www.google.com), Microsoft Bing (www.microsoft.com) ou OpenStreetMap (www.openstreetmap.org)