Aeronautical current weather observation and short-term forecast for pilots, flight preparation with the METAR (Meteorological Aerodrome Report : current weather report), and TAF (Terminal Aerodrome Forecast: short-term weather forecast message for aviation). And other resources like VAC (Visual Approach Chart) to prepare a flights.
METAR, TAF, VAC Trivandrum airport (India) / ICAO VOTV/ IATA TRV
Trivandrum airport (India) is located close to Thiruvananthapuram, Palayam at 0 mile↑, Thiruvananthapuram at 0 mile↑, Vazhuthacaud at 3 mile↑, Technopark at 6 mile↑, Kovalam at 10 mile↑, Nedumangad at 10 mile↑, Neyyattinkara at 13 mile↑, Attingal at 15 mile↑, Kuzhithurai at 21 mile↑, Varkkallai at 23 mile↑,
Elevation : 5 m = 16 ft
- runway 14/32 : 3398 m = 11148 ft
aerial view of Trivandrum
METAR for Trivandrum airport - VOTV
VOTV 271300Z 14004KT 3000 BR SCT012 FEW025CB BKN080 27/25 Q1008 NOSIG
Decoded METAR for Trivandrum Airport (India)
METAR issued by VOTV on Saturday 27th of November 2021 at 13:00 UTC, issued 58 minutes ago.
Visibility is 3 km = 2 mile.
Temperature is 27 °C = 81 °F and dew point is 25 °C = 77 °F . This correspond to 89% relative humidity.
QNH is 1008 mb = 29.77 inHg
Wind speed is 7 km/h = 4 kt, direction is 140°.
Clouds : scattered clouds at 1200 ft = 370 m. few clouds at 2500 ft = 760 m. broken at 8000 ft = 2440 m.
No significant change forecasted in next 2 hours
TAF for Trivandrum airport - VOTV
VOTV 271100Z 2712/2721 27005KT 4000 -TSRA BR FEW008 SCT012 FEW025CB BKN080 BECMG 2714/2716 VRB03KT 3000 -RA
Decoded TAF for Trivandrum Airport (India)
TAF issued by VOTV on Saturday 27th of November 2021 at 11:00 UTC, issued 2 hours and 58 minutes ago. A 9 hour weather forecast that is updated every 3 hours.
from Saturday 27th of November 2021 à 12:00 heure TU to Saturday 27th of November 2021 à 14:00 heure UTC
2712/2721 27005KT 4000 -TSRA BR FEW008 SCT012 FEW025CB BKN080
Wind 5 kt = 9 km/h, direction is 270°
Visibility is 4 km = 2 mile.
light thunderstorm rain
few clouds at 800 ft = 240 m scattered clouds at 1200 ft = 370 m few clouds at 2500 ft = 760 m broken at 8000 ft = 2440 m
becoming from Saturday 27th of November 2021 à 16:00 heure TU to Saturday 27th of November 2021 à 21:00 heure UTC
BECMG 2714/2716 VRB03KT 3000 -RA
Wind 3 kt = 6 km/h, direction is °
Visibility is 3 km = 2 mile.
nearest airports to Trivandrum
- for Cochin airport (VOCC) at 110 mile↑METAR & TAF
- for Cochin Intl airport (VOCI) at 121 mile↑METAR & TAF
- for Madurai airport (VOMD) at 123 mile↑METAR & TAF
- for Ramnad airport (VORM) at 152 mile↑
- for Coimbatore Air Force Station airport (VOSX) at 176 mile↑
- for Coimbatore airport (VOCB) at 176 mile↑METAR & TAF
- for Calicut airport (VOCL) at 195 mile↑METAR & TAF
- for Tiruchirappalli airport (VOTR) at 199 mile↑METAR & TAF
- METAR : AVWX (avwx.rest)
- TAF : AVWX (avwx.rest)
- Météo générale : Openweathermap (www.openweathermap.org) et AVWX (avwx.rest)
- VAC : France DGAC/SIA (www.sia.aviation-civile.gouv.fr), Espagne ENAIRE (https://aip.enaire.es)
- Aerial maps : Google Maps (www.google.com), Microsoft Bing (www.microsoft.com) ou OpenStreetMap (www.openstreetmap.org)