Aeronautical current weather observation and short-term forecast for pilots, flight preparation with the METAR (Meteorological Aerodrome Report : current weather report), and TAF (Terminal Aerodrome Forecast: short-term weather forecast message for aviation). And other resources like VAC (Visual Approach Chart) to prepare a flights.
METAR, TAF, VAC Sakhon Nakhon Bankhai airport (Thailand) / ICAO VTUI/ IATA SNO
Sakhon Nakhon Bankhai airport (Thailand) is located close to Ban Nong Bua Yai at 1 mile↑, Sakon Nakhon at 3 mile↑, Ban Bon at 8 mile↑, Phon Na Kaeo at 11 mile↑, Tao Ngoi at 14 mile↑, Khok Si Suphan at 15 mile↑, Phu Phan at 17 mile↑, Kusuman at 17 mile↑, Na Wa at 20 mile↑, Phanna Nikhom at 21 mile↑, Kut Bak at 21 mile↑, Changwat Sakon Nakhon at 21 mile↑,
Elevation : 161 m = 528 ft
- runway 05/23 : 2600 m = 8530 ft
aerial view of Sakhon Nakhon Bankhai
METAR for Sakhon Nakhon Bankhai airport - VTUI
VTUI 161000Z 12008KT 090V150 9999 FEW010 SCT025 28/23 Q1007 NOSIG
Decoded METAR for Sakhon Nakhon Bankhai Airport (Thailand)
METAR issued by VTUI on Monday, May 16, 2022 at 10:00 UTC, Warning : this METAR is out of date, issued 4 days and 103 hours and -5722 minutes ago.
Visibility is greater than 10 km = greater than 6 mile.
Temperature is 28 °C = 82 °F and dew point is 23 °C = 73 °F . This correspond to 74% relative humidity.
QNH is 1007 mb = 29.74 inHg
Wind speed is 15 km/h = 8 kt, direction is 120°.
Clouds : few clouds at 1000 ft = 300 m. scattered clouds at 2500 ft = 760 m.
No significant change forecasted in next 2 hours
TAF for Sakhon Nakhon Bankhai airport - VTUI
VTUI 181100Z 1812/1912 12005KT 9000 FEW030 SCT100
Decoded TAF for Sakhon Nakhon Bankhai Airport (Thailand)
TAF issued by VTUI on Wednesday, May 18, 2022 at 11:00 UTC Warning : this TAF is out of date, issued 2 days and 6 hours and 38 minutes ago. A 24 hour weather forecast that is updated every 6 hours.
from Wednesday, May 18, 2022 à 12:00 heure TU to Thursday, May 19, 2022 à 12:00 heure UTC
1812/1912 12005KT 9000 FEW030 SCT100
Wind 5 kt = 9 km/h, direction is 120°
Visibility is 9 km = 6 mile.
few clouds at 3000 ft = 910 m scattered clouds at 10000 ft = 3050 m
nearest airports to Sakhon Nakhon Bankhai
- for Nakhon Phanom West airport (VTUW) at 37 mile↑METAR & TAF
- for Thakhek airport (VLTK) at 47 mile↑
- for Savannakhet airport (VLSK) at 61 mile↑METAR & TAF
- for Roi Et airport (VTUV) at 78 mile↑METAR & TAF
- for Roi Et Rob Muang airport (VTUR) at 84 mile↑
- for Nam Phung Dam airport (VTUZ) at 85 mile↑
- for Udorn Air Base airport (VTED) at 88 mile↑
- for Udon Thani airport (VTUD) at 89 mile↑METAR & TAF
- for Khon Kaen airport (VTUK) at 102 mile↑METAR & TAF
- for Vientiane Wattay airport (VLVT) at 116 mile↑METAR & TAF
- for Ubon Ratchathani airport (VTUU) at 143 mile↑METAR & TAF
- for Burirum airport (VTUO) at 147 mile↑METAR & TAF
- for Vinh airport (VVVH) at 148 mile↑
- for Loei airport (VTUL) at 159 mile↑METAR & TAF
- for Surin airport (VTUJ) at 166 mile↑
- for Phong Savanh airport (VLPV) at 167 mile↑
- for Xieng Khouang airport (VLXK) at 168 mile↑
- for Pakse airport (VLPS) at 180 mile↑METAR & TAF
- for Saravane airport (VLSV) at 183 mile↑
- for Phetchabun Lom Sak airport (VTPL) at 191 mile↑
- METAR : AVWX (avwx.rest)
- TAF : AVWX (avwx.rest)
- Météo générale : Openweathermap (www.openweathermap.org) et AVWX (avwx.rest)
- VAC : France DGAC/SIA (www.sia.aviation-civile.gouv.fr), Espagne ENAIRE (https://aip.enaire.es)
- Aerial maps : Google Maps (www.google.com), Microsoft Bing (www.microsoft.com) ou OpenStreetMap (www.openstreetmap.org)