Aeronautical current weather observation and short-term forecast for pilots, flight preparation with the METAR (Meteorological Aerodrome Report : current weather report), and TAF (Terminal Aerodrome Forecast: short-term weather forecast message for aviation). And other resources like VAC (Visual Approach Chart) to prepare a flights.
METAR, TAF, VAC Ujung Pandang airport (Indonesia) / ICAO WAAA/ IATA UPG
Ujung Pandang airport (Indonesia) is located close to Ujung Pandang-Celebes Island, Kadieng at 0 mile↑, Makassar at 11 mile↑, Pangkajene at 16 mile↑, Galesong at 22 mile↑, Palattae at 39 mile↑, Camming at 40 mile↑, Matango at 42 mile↑, Sinjai at 48 mile↑, Bulubulu at 51 mile↑, Kadai at 57 mile↑, Taccipi at 58 mile↑, Apala at 61 mile↑,
Elevation : 14 m = 46 ft
- runway 13/31 : 2500 m = 8202 ft
aerial view of Ujung Pandang
METAR for Ujung Pandang airport - WAAA
WAAA 171830Z 12003KT 8000 FEW019 25/25 Q1011 NOSIG
Decoded METAR for Ujung Pandang Airport (Indonesia)
METAR issued by WAAA on Tuesday, May 17, 2022 at 18:30 UTC, Warning : this METAR is out of date, issued 15 hours and 59 minutes ago.
Visibility is 8 km = 5 mile.
Temperature is 25 °C = 77 °F and dew point is 25 °C = 77 °F . This correspond to 100% relative humidity.
QNH is 1011 mb = 29.85 inHg
Wind speed is 6 km/h = 3 kt, direction is 120°.
Clouds : few clouds at 1900 ft = 580 m.
No significant change forecasted in next 2 hours
TAF for Ujung Pandang airport - WAAA
WAAA 171700Z 1718/1824 11004KT 8000 SCT019 BECMG 1801/1803 29010KT
Decoded TAF for Ujung Pandang Airport (Indonesia)
TAF issued by WAAA on Tuesday, May 17, 2022 at 17:00 UTC, issued 17 hours and 29 minutes ago. A 30 hour weather forecast that is updated every 6 hours.
from Tuesday, May 17, 2022 à 18:00 heure TU to Tuesday, May 17, 2022 à 01:00 heure UTC
1718/1824 11004KT 8000 SCT019
Wind 4 kt = 7 km/h, direction is 110°
Visibility is 8 km = 5 mile.
scattered clouds at 1900 ft = 580 m
becoming from Tuesday, May 17, 2022 à 03:00 heure TU to Wednesday, May 18, 2022 à 00:00 heure UTC
BECMG 1801/1803 29010KT
Wind 10 kt = 19 km/h, direction is 290°
nearest airports to Ujung Pandang
- for Malimpung airport (WAAG) at 92 mile↑
- for Selayar/Aroepala airport (WAWH) at 98 mile↑
- for Makale airport (WAAT) at 136 mile↑
- for Pongtiku airport (WAWT) at 141 mile↑
- for Bua airport (WAFD) at 145 mile↑
- for Tampa Padang airport (WAFJ) at 175 mile↑aéroport fermé
- for Wolter Monginsidi airport (WAWW) at 209 mile↑
- for Betoambari airport (WAWB) at 210 mile↑
- for Soroako airport (WAWS) at 215 mile↑
- for Tentena airport (WAMC) at 227 mile↑
- for Komodo airport (WATO) at 238 mile↑
- for Muhammad Salahuddin airport (WADB) at 248 mile↑
- for Mekar Putih airport (WAOH) at 249 mile↑
- for Frans Sales Lega airport (WATG) at 252 mile↑
- for Wuasa airport (WAMU) at 257 mile↑
- for Poso airport (WAMP) at 263 mile↑
- for Gusti Syamsir Alam airport (WAOK) at 264 mile↑
- for Batu Licin airport (WAOC) at 270 mile↑
- for Bajawa airport (WRKB) at 277 mile↑
- for Bajawa Soa airport (WATB) at 277 mile↑
- METAR : AVWX (avwx.rest)
- TAF : AVWX (avwx.rest)
- Météo générale : Openweathermap (www.openweathermap.org) et AVWX (avwx.rest)
- VAC : France DGAC/SIA (www.sia.aviation-civile.gouv.fr), Espagne ENAIRE (https://aip.enaire.es)
- Aerial maps : Google Maps (www.google.com), Microsoft Bing (www.microsoft.com) ou OpenStreetMap (www.openstreetmap.org)