Aeronautical current weather observation and short-term forecast for pilots, flight preparation with the METAR (Meteorological Aerodrome Report : current weather report), and TAF (Terminal Aerodrome Forecast: short-term weather forecast message for aviation). And other resources like VAC (Visual Approach Chart) to prepare a flights.
METAR, TAF, VAC Guyuan Liupanshan airport (China) / ICAO ZLGY/ IATA GYU
Guyuan Liupanshan airport (China) is located close to Guyuan, Heiquan at 2 mile↑, Zhonghe at 4 mile↑, Pengbao at 4 mile↑, Xijiao at 6 mile↑, Touying at 6 mile, Dongjiao at 7 mile↑, Chengjiao at 7 mile↑, Gonghe at 8 mile↑, Yanglang at 10 mile↑, Guanting at 12 mile↑,
Elevation : 1736 m = 5696 ft
- runway 18/36 : 2800 m = 9186 ft
aerial view of Guyuan Liupanshan
METAR for Guyuan Liupanshan airport - ZLGY
METAR ZLGY 190900Z 11003MPS 7000 -RA FEW010 OVC020 06/05 Q1022 NOSIG=
Decoded METAR for Guyuan Liupanshan Airport (China)
METAR issued by ZLGY on Tuesday 19th of October 2021 at 09:00 UTC, Warning : this METAR is out of date, issued 95 days and 2288 hours and -136787 minutes ago.
Visibility is 7 km = 4 mile.
Temperature is 6 °C = 43 °F and dew point is 5 °C = 41 °F . This correspond to 93% relative humidity.
QNH is 1022 mb = 30.18 inHg
Wind speed is 11 km/h = 6 kt, direction is 110°.
Clouds : few clouds at 1000 ft = 300 m. overcast at 2000 ft = 610 m.
No significant change forecasted in next 2 hours
TAF for Guyuan Liupanshan airport - ZLGY
ZLGY 112238Z 1200/1209 15004MPS 5000 BR BKN004 OVC020 TX09/1206Z TN02/1200Z=
Decoded TAF for Guyuan Liupanshan Airport (China)
TAF issued by ZLGY on Tuesday 12th of October 2021 at 22:38 UTC Warning : this TAF is out of date, issued 102 days and 18 hours and 35 minutes ago. A 9 hour weather forecast that is updated every 3 hours.
from Tuesday 12th of October 2021 à 00:00 heure TU to Tuesday 12th of October 2021 à 09:00 heure UTC
1200/1209 15004MPS 5000 BR BKN004 OVC020 TX09/1206Z TN02/1200Z
Wind 8 kt = 14 km/h, direction is 150°
Visibility is 5 km = 3 mile.
broken at 400 ft = 120 m overcast at 2000 ft = 610 m
nearest airports to Guyuan Liupanshan
- for Qingyang airport (ZLQY) at 80 mile↑METAR & TAF
- for Zhongwei Shapotou airport (ZLZW) at 119 mile↑METAR & TAF
- for Lanzhou Zhongchuan airport (ZLLL) at 148 mile↑METAR & TAF
- for Yinchuan/Xincheng Air Base airport (ZLIC) at 155 mile↑METAR & TAF
- for Longnan Chengzhou airport (ZLLN) at 160 mile↑METAR & TAF
- for Xi'an Xianyang airport (ZLXY) at 182 mile↑METAR & TAF
- for Yanan airport (ZLYA) at 190 mile↑
- for Xi'an Xiguan airport (ZLSN) at 202 mile↑aéroport fermé
- METAR : AVWX (avwx.rest)
- TAF : AVWX (avwx.rest)
- Météo générale : Openweathermap (www.openweathermap.org) et AVWX (avwx.rest)
- VAC : France DGAC/SIA (www.sia.aviation-civile.gouv.fr), Espagne ENAIRE (https://aip.enaire.es)
- Aerial maps : Google Maps (www.google.com), Microsoft Bing (www.microsoft.com) ou OpenStreetMap (www.openstreetmap.org)