Aeronautical current weather observation and short-term forecast for pilots, flight preparation with the METAR (Meteorological Aerodrome Report : current weather report), and TAF (Terminal Aerodrome Forecast: short-term weather forecast message for aviation). And other resources like VAC (Visual Approach Chart) to prepare a flights.
METAR, TAF, VAC Lanzhou Zhongchuan airport (China) / ICAO ZLLL/ IATA LHW
Lanzhou Zhongchuan airport (China) is located close to Lanzhou, Xicao at 2 mile↑, Baiyin at 33 mile↑, Lanzhou at 33 mile↑, Xiaoling at 55 mile↑, Wangjia at 57 mile↑, Lijiaping at 60 mile↑, Xinjia at 62 mile↑, Guanting at 64 mile↑, Guanjiachuan at 64 mile↑, Baijiaji at 66 mile↑,
Elevation : 1947 m = 6388 ft
- runway 18/36 : 3600 m = 11811 ft
aerial view of Lanzhou Zhongchuan
METAR for Lanzhou Zhongchuan airport - ZLLL
ZLLL 161800Z VRB01MPS CAVOK M06/M18 Q1025 NOSIG
Decoded METAR for Lanzhou Zhongchuan Airport (China)
METAR issued by ZLLL on Sunday 16th of January 2022 at 18:00 UTC, Warning : this METAR is out of date, issued 5 days and 120 hours and -7189 minutes ago.
CAVOK = Ceiling And Visibility OK, visibility is more than 10 km, no clouds below 5000 ft or below the minimum sector altitude. No cumulonimbus or budding cumulus, regardless of their altitude and no Significant Weather
Visibility is greater than 10 km = greater than 6 mile.
Temperature is -6 °C = 21 °F and dew point is -18 °C = -0 °F . This correspond to 38% relative humidity.
QNH is 1025 mb = 30.27 inHg
Wind speed is 4 km/h = 2 kt, direction is °.
No significant change forecasted in next 2 hours
TAF for Lanzhou Zhongchuan airport - ZLLL
ZLLL 161502Z 1618/1718 33003MPS 6000 NSC TX03/1708Z TNM14/1623Z
Decoded TAF for Lanzhou Zhongchuan Airport (China)
TAF issued by ZLLL on Sunday 16th of January 2022 at 15:02 UTC Warning : this TAF is out of date, issued 5 days and 3 hours and 9 minutes ago. A 24 hour weather forecast that is updated every 6 hours.
from Sunday 16th of January 2022 à 18:00 heure TU to Monday 17th of January 2022 à 18:00 heure UTC
1618/1718 33003MPS 6000 NSC TX03/1708Z TNM14/1623Z
Wind 6 kt = 11 km/h, direction is 330°
Visibility is 6 km = 4 mile.
nearest airports to Lanzhou Zhongchuan
- for Xining airport (ZLXN) at 88 mile↑METAR & TAF
- for Zhongwei Shapotou airport (ZLZW) at 112 mile↑METAR & TAF
- for Gannan Xiahe airport (ZLXH) at 130 mile↑METAR & TAF
- for Guyuan Liupanshan airport (ZLGY) at 148 mile↑METAR & TAF
- for Yinchuan/Xincheng Air Base airport (ZLIC) at 197 mile↑METAR & TAF
- for Longnan Chengzhou airport (ZLLN) at 225 mile↑METAR & TAF
- for Qingyang airport (ZLQY) at 228 mile↑METAR & TAF
- for Jiuzhai Huanglong airport (ZUJZ) at 253 mile↑METAR & TAF
- METAR : AVWX (avwx.rest)
- TAF : AVWX (avwx.rest)
- Météo générale : Openweathermap (www.openweathermap.org) et AVWX (avwx.rest)
- VAC : France DGAC/SIA (www.sia.aviation-civile.gouv.fr), Espagne ENAIRE (https://aip.enaire.es)
- Aerial maps : Google Maps (www.google.com), Microsoft Bing (www.microsoft.com) ou OpenStreetMap (www.openstreetmap.org)