Aeronautical current weather observation and short-term forecast for pilots, flight preparation with the METAR (Meteorological Aerodrome Report : current weather report), and TAF (Terminal Aerodrome Forecast: short-term weather forecast message for aviation). And other resources like VAC (Visual Approach Chart) and NOTAM (Notice To Airman) to prepare a flights.
METAR, TAF, VAC, NOTAM Xi'an Xianyang airport (China) / OACI ZLXY/ IATA XIY
Xi'an Xianyang is located close to Xi'an, Beidu at 1 mile, Dizhang at 2 mile, Zhouling at 3 mile, Taiping at 4 mile, Mazhuang at 6 mile, Yaodian at 6 mile, Weiyang at 6 mile, Jinggan at 7 mile, Zhongzhang at 7 mile, Wujiabao at 8 mile,
METAR for Xi'an Xianyang airport - ZLXY
ZLXY 170800Z 06007MPS 030V090 CAVOK 19/M04 Q1020 NOSIG
Decoded METAR for Xi'an Xianyang Airport (China)
METAR issued by ZLXY on Saturday 17th of April 2021 at 08:00 UTC, Warning : this METAR is out of date, issued 6 days and 6 hours and 5 minutes ago.
CAVOK = Ceiling And Visibility OK, visibility is more than 10 km, no clouds below 5000 ft or below the minimum sector altitude. No cumulonimbus or budding cumulus, regardless of their altitude and no Significant Weather
Visibility is greater than 10 km = greater than 6 mile.
Temperature is 19 °C = 66 °F and dew point is -4 °C = 25 °F . This correspond to 21% relative humidity.
QNH is 1020 mb = 30.12 inHg
Wind speed is 25 km/h = 14 kt, direction is 60°.
No significant change forecasted in next 2 hours
TAF for Xi'an Xianyang airport - ZLXY
ZLXY 170302Z 1706/1806 06005G10MPS 3000 HZ NSC TX19/1708Z TN09/1722Z
Decoded TAF for Xi'an Xianyang Airport (China)
TAF issued by ZLXY on Saturday 17th of April 2021 at 03:02 UTC Warning : this TAF is out of date, issued 6 days and 11 hours and 3 minutes ago. A 24 hour weather forecast that is updated every 6 hours.
from Saturday 17th of April 2021 à 06:00 heure TU to Sunday 18th of April 2021 à 06:00 heure UTC
1706/1806 06005G10MPS 3000 HZ NSC TX19/1708Z TN09/1722Z
Wind 10 kt = 18 km/h with gusts at 19 kt = 36 km/h, direction is 60°
Visibility is 3 km = 2 mile.
VAC for Xi'an Xianyang Airport - ZLXY
The Visual Approach Chart (VAC Visual Approach Chart) is provided without any guarantee of its timeliness. The pilot is the only person responsible for the verification of its validity before using it operationally to prepare a flight or to use it during its navigation.
NOTAM for Xi'an Xianyang Airport
NOTAMs are provided without any guarantee of their topicality. The pilot is the only person responsible for the verification of its validity before using it operationally to prepare a flight or to use it during its navigation.
No NOTAM provided by ICAO
nearest airports to Xi'an Xianyang
- for Xi'an Xiguan airport (ZLSN) at 22 mile↑aéroport fermé
- for Pucheng Neifu airport (ZLPC) at 52 mile↑
- for Qingyang airport (ZLQY) at 114 mile↑
- for Ankang airport (ZLAK) at 121 mile↑
- for Hanzhong Chenggu airport (ZLHZ) at 127 mile↑
- for Yuncheng Guangong airport (ZBYC) at 137 mile↑
- for Yanan airport (ZLYA) at 158 mile↑
- for Longnan Chengzhou airport (ZLLN) at 175 mile↑
- NOTAM : ICAO (www.icao.int)
- METAR et TAF : AVWX (avwx.rest)
- Météo générale : Openweathermap (www.openweathermap.org) et AVWX (avwx.rest)
- VAC France : DGAC/SIA (www.sia.aviation-civile.gouv.fr)
- Aerial maps : Google Maps (www.google.com), Microsoft Bing (www.microsoft.com) ou OpenStreetMap (www.openstreetmap.org)