Aeronautical current weather observation and short-term forecast for pilots, flight preparation with the METAR (Meteorological Aerodrome Report : current weather report), and TAF (Terminal Aerodrome Forecast: short-term weather forecast message for aviation). And other resources like VAC (Visual Approach Chart) to prepare a flights.
METAR, TAF, VAC Qingdao airport (China) / ICAO ZSQD/ IATA TAO
Qingdao airport (China) is located close to Qingdao, Zhaocun at 1 mile↑, Beizhai at 9 mile↑, Jimo at 10 mile↑, Kutao at 11 mile↑, Qingdao at 12 mile↑, Shilaoren at 13 mile↑, Shazikou at 14 mile↑, Dengying at 14 mile↑, Qingshan at 19 mile↑, Jiaozhou at 21 mile↑,
Elevation : 10 m = 33 ft
- runway 17/35 : 3400 m = 11155 ft
aerial view of Qingdao
METAR for Qingdao airport - ZSQD
ZSQD 201300Z 33003MPS CAVOK M05/M10 Q1033 NOSIG
Decoded METAR for Qingdao Airport (China)
METAR issued by ZSQD on Thursday 20th of January 2022 at 13:00 UTC, Warning : this METAR is out of date, issued 4 days and 98 hours and -5760 minutes ago.
CAVOK = Ceiling And Visibility OK, visibility is more than 10 km, no clouds below 5000 ft or below the minimum sector altitude. No cumulonimbus or budding cumulus, regardless of their altitude and no Significant Weather
Visibility is greater than 10 km = greater than 6 mile.
Temperature is -5 °C = 23 °F and dew point is -10 °C = 14 °F . This correspond to 68% relative humidity.
QNH is 1033 mb = 30.5 inHg
Wind speed is 11 km/h = 6 kt, direction is 330°.
No significant change forecasted in next 2 hours
TAF for Qingdao airport - ZSQD
ZSQD 200902Z 2012/2112 03003MPS 5000 BR NSC TX03/2106Z TNM09/2021Z
Decoded TAF for Qingdao Airport (China)
TAF issued by ZSQD on Thursday 20th of January 2022 at 09:02 UTC Warning : this TAF is out of date, issued 4 days and 5 hours and 58 minutes ago. A 24 hour weather forecast that is updated every 6 hours.
from Thursday 20th of January 2022 à 12:00 heure TU to Friday 21st of January 2022 à 12:00 heure UTC
2012/2112 03003MPS 5000 BR NSC TX03/2106Z TNM09/2021Z
Wind 6 kt = 11 km/h, direction is 30°
Visibility is 5 km = 3 mile.
nearest airports to Qingdao
- for Weifang airport (ZSWF) at 75 mile↑
- for Rizhao Shanzihe airport (ZSRZ) at 84 mile↑
- for Yantai airport (ZSYT) at 102 mile↑METAR & TAF
- for Weihau airport (ZSWH) at 121 mile↑METAR & TAF
- for Shubuling airport (ZSLY) at 139 mile↑METAR & TAF
- for Lianyungang airport (ZSLG) at 144 mile↑
- for Jinan Yaoqhiang airport (ZSJN) at 180 mile↑METAR & TAF
- for Yancheng airport (ZSYN) at 196 mile↑METAR & TAF
- METAR : AVWX (avwx.rest)
- TAF : AVWX (avwx.rest)
- Météo générale : Openweathermap (www.openweathermap.org) et AVWX (avwx.rest)
- VAC : France DGAC/SIA (www.sia.aviation-civile.gouv.fr), Espagne ENAIRE (https://aip.enaire.es)
- Aerial maps : Google Maps (www.google.com), Microsoft Bing (www.microsoft.com) ou OpenStreetMap (www.openstreetmap.org)