Aeronautical current weather observation and short-term forecast for pilots, flight preparation with the METAR (Meteorological Aerodrome Report : current weather report), and TAF (Terminal Aerodrome Forecast: short-term weather forecast message for aviation). And other resources like VAC (Visual Approach Chart) to prepare a flights.
METAR, TAF, VAC Guiyang airport (China) / ICAO ZUGY/ IATA KWE
Guiyang airport (China) is located close to Guiyang, Gujiao at 3 mile↑, Guiyang at 6 mile↑, Guizhou Sheng at 34 mile↑, Duyun at 48 mile↑, Xiaoweizhai at 50 mile↑, Anshun at 57 mile↑, Nanbai at 69 mile↑, Zunyi at 80 mile↑, Liangfeng at 80 mile↑, Dongguan at 105 mile↑,
Elevation : 1139 m = 3737 ft
- runway 01/19 : 3200 m = 10499 ft
aerial view of Guiyang
METAR for Guiyang airport - ZUGY
ZUGY 171200Z 05003MPS 7000 FEW020 OVC040 06/04 Q1025 NOSIG
Decoded METAR for Guiyang Airport (China)
METAR issued by ZUGY on Monday 17th of January 2022 at 12:00 UTC, Warning : this METAR is out of date, issued 1 days and 38 hours and -1424 minutes ago.
Visibility is 7 km = 4 mile.
Temperature is 6 °C = 43 °F and dew point is 4 °C = 39 °F . This correspond to 87% relative humidity.
QNH is 1025 mb = 30.27 inHg
Wind speed is 11 km/h = 6 kt, direction is 50°.
Clouds : few clouds at 2000 ft = 610 m. overcast at 4000 ft = 1220 m.
No significant change forecasted in next 2 hours
TAF for Guiyang airport - ZUGY
ZUGY 170913Z 1712/1812 03003MPS 3000 BR FEW033 TX11/1807Z TN00/1722Z BECMG 1721/1722 0900 FG BECMG 1801/1802 3000 BR
Decoded TAF for Guiyang Airport (China)
TAF issued by ZUGY on Monday 17th of January 2022 at 09:13 UTC Warning : this TAF is out of date, issued 1 days and 17 hours and 3 minutes ago. A 24 hour weather forecast that is updated every 6 hours.
from Monday 17th of January 2022 à 12:00 heure TU to Monday 17th of January 2022 à 21:00 heure UTC
1712/1812 03003MPS 3000 BR FEW033 TX11/1807Z TN00/1722Z
Wind 6 kt = 11 km/h, direction is 30°
Visibility is 3 km = 2 mile.
few clouds at 3300 ft = 1010 m
becoming from Monday 17th of January 2022 à 22:00 heure TU to Tuesday 18th of January 2022 à 01:00 heure UTC
BECMG 1721/1722 0900 FG
Visibility is 1 km = 1 mile.
becoming from Tuesday 18th of January 2022 à 02:00 heure TU to Tuesday 18th of January 2022 à 12:00 heure UTC
BECMG 1801/1802 3000 BR
Visibility is 3 km = 2 mile.
nearest airports to Guiyang
- for Anshun Huangguoshu airport (ZUAS) at 61 mile↑
- for Zunyi airport (ZUZY) at 74 mile↑
- for Kaili airport (ZUKJ) at 79 mile↑METAR & TAF
- for Zunyi Maotai airport (ZUMT) at 93 mile↑METAR & TAF
- for Bijie Feixiong airport (ZUBJ) at 96 mile↑METAR & TAF
- for Libo airport (ZULB) at 104 mile↑METAR & TAF
- for Liupanshui Yuezhao airport (ZUPS) at 113 mile↑METAR & TAF
- for Hechi Jinchengjiang airport (ZGHC) at 132 mile↑METAR & TAF
- METAR : AVWX (avwx.rest)
- TAF : AVWX (avwx.rest)
- Météo générale : Openweathermap (www.openweathermap.org) et AVWX (avwx.rest)
- VAC : France DGAC/SIA (www.sia.aviation-civile.gouv.fr), Espagne ENAIRE (https://aip.enaire.es)
- Aerial maps : Google Maps (www.google.com), Microsoft Bing (www.microsoft.com) ou OpenStreetMap (www.openstreetmap.org)