Aeronautical current weather observation and short-term forecast for pilots, flight preparation with the METAR (Meteorological Aerodrome Report : current weather report), and TAF (Terminal Aerodrome Forecast: short-term weather forecast message for aviation). And other resources like VAC (Visual Approach Chart) and NOTAM (Notice To Airman) to prepare a flights.
METAR, TAF, VAC, NOTAM Banff airport (Canada) / OACI CYBA/ IATA YBA
Banff airport is located close to Banff (Canada). General weather 5 days forecast is available for Canmore located at 18.7 km.
Altitude for Banff airport
1397 m = 4583 ft
Situate for Banff airport
Runways for Banff airport
- Runway 18/36 : 914 m = 3000 ft
METAR for Banff airport - CYBA
TAF for Banff airport - CYBA
NOTAM for Banff Airport
NOTAMs are provided without any guarantee of their topicality. The pilot is the only person responsible for the verification of its validity before using it operationally to prepare a flight or to use it during its navigation.
- NOTAM : ICAO (www.icao.int)
- METAR et TAF : AVWX (avwx.rest)
- Cartes VAC France : Service de l'Information Aéronautique de la DGAC (www.sia.aviation-civile.gouv.fr)
- Aerial map : Google Maps (www.google.com), Microsoft Bing (www.microsoft.com) ou OpenStreetMap (www.openstreetmap.org)