Aeronautical current weather observation and short-term forecast for pilots, flight preparation with the METAR (Meteorological Aerodrome Report : current weather report), and TAF (Terminal Aerodrome Forecast: short-term weather forecast message for aviation). And other resources like VAC (Visual Approach Chart) and NOTAM (Notice To Airman) to prepare a flights.
METAR, TAF, VAC, NOTAM Brasschaat - Army airport (Belgique) / OACI EBBT
Brasschaat - Army airport is located close to Brasschaat (Belgique). General weather 5 days forecast is available for Kalmthout located at 5.1 km.
Altitude for Brasschaat - Army airport
23 m = 75 ft
Situate for Brasschaat - Army airport
Runways for Brasschaat - Army airport
- Runway 16/34 : 900 m = 2952 ft
METAR for Brasschaat - Army airport - EBBT
TAF for Brasschaat - Army airport - EBBT
NOTAM for Brasschaat - Army Airport
NOTAMs are provided without any guarantee of their topicality. The pilot is the only person responsible for the verification of its validity before using it operationally to prepare a flight or to use it during its navigation.
- NOTAM : ICAO (www.icao.int)
- METAR et TAF : AVWX (avwx.rest)
- Cartes VAC France : Service de l'Information Aéronautique de la DGAC (www.sia.aviation-civile.gouv.fr)
- Aerial map : Google Maps (www.google.com), Microsoft Bing (www.microsoft.com) ou OpenStreetMap (www.openstreetmap.org)