Aeronautical current weather observation and short-term forecast for pilots, flight preparation with the METAR (Meteorological Aerodrome Report : current weather report), and TAF (Terminal Aerodrome Forecast: short-term weather forecast message for aviation). And other resources like VAC (Visual Approach Chart) and NOTAM (Notice To Airman) to prepare a flights.
METAR, TAF, VAC, NOTAM Hoevenen airport (Belgique) / OACI EBHN
Hoevenen airport is located close to Hoevenen (Belgique). General weather 5 days forecast is available for Ekeren located at 3.5 km.
Altitude for Hoevenen airport
3 m = 10 ft
Situate for Hoevenen airport
Runways for Hoevenen airport
- Runway 15/33 : 0 m = 0 ft
METAR for Hoevenen airport - EBHN
TAF for Hoevenen airport - EBHN
NOTAM for Hoevenen Airport
NOTAMs are provided without any guarantee of their topicality. The pilot is the only person responsible for the verification of its validity before using it operationally to prepare a flight or to use it during its navigation.
- NOTAM : ICAO (www.icao.int)
- METAR et TAF : AVWX (avwx.rest)
- Cartes VAC France : Service de l'Information Aéronautique de la DGAC (www.sia.aviation-civile.gouv.fr)
- Aerial map : Google Maps (www.google.com), Microsoft Bing (www.microsoft.com) ou OpenStreetMap (www.openstreetmap.org)