Aeronautical current weather observation and short-term forecast for pilots, flight preparation with the METAR (Meteorological Aerodrome Report : current weather report), and TAF (Terminal Aerodrome Forecast: short-term weather forecast message for aviation). And other resources like VAC (Visual Approach Chart) and NOTAM (Notice To Airman) to prepare a flights.
METAR, TAF, VAC, NOTAM Merryfield airport (United Kingdom) / OACI EGDW
- Runway 09/27 : 1831 m = 6007 ft
- Runway 03/21 : 1294 m = 4245 ft
- Runway 16/34 : 1129 m = 3704 ft
METAR for Merryfield airport - EGDW
TAF for Merryfield airport - EGDW
Airports close to Merryfield
EGHG Yeovil airport (20 km)EGDY Yeovilton airport (21 km)EGTU Dunkeswell airport (24 km)EGDX St. Athan airport (38 km)EGHS Henstridge airport (41 km)EGTE Exeter airport (42 km)EGGD Bristol Lulsgate airport (49 km)
NOTAM for Merryfield Airport
NOTAMs are provided without any guarantee of their topicality. The pilot is the only person responsible for the verification of its validity before using it operationally to prepare a flight or to use it during its navigation.
- NOTAM : ICAO (www.icao.int)
- METAR et TAF : AVWX (avwx.rest)
- Cartes VAC France : Service de l'Information Aéronautique de la DGAC (www.sia.aviation-civile.gouv.fr)
- Aerial map : Google Maps (www.google.com), Microsoft Bing (www.microsoft.com) ou OpenStreetMap (www.openstreetmap.org)