Aeronautical current weather observation and short-term forecast for pilots, flight preparation with the METAR (Meteorological Aerodrome Report : current weather report), and TAF (Terminal Aerodrome Forecast: short-term weather forecast message for aviation). And other resources like VAC (Visual Approach Chart) and NOTAM (Notice To Airman) to prepare a flights.
METAR, TAF, VAC, NOTAM Eaglescott airport (United Kingdom) / OACI EGHU
Eaglescott airport is located close to Burrington (United Kingdom). General weather 5 days forecast is available for Chittlehampton located at 9.8 km.
Altitude for Eaglescott airport
200 m = 656 ft
Situate for Eaglescott airport
Runways for Eaglescott airport
- Runway 08/26 : 600 m = 1968 ft
METAR for Eaglescott airport - EGHU
TAF for Eaglescott airport - EGHU
NOTAM for Eaglescott Airport
NOTAMs are provided without any guarantee of their topicality. The pilot is the only person responsible for the verification of its validity before using it operationally to prepare a flight or to use it during its navigation.
- NOTAM : ICAO (www.icao.int)
- METAR et TAF : AVWX (avwx.rest)
- Cartes VAC France : Service de l'Information Aéronautique de la DGAC (www.sia.aviation-civile.gouv.fr)
- Aerial map : Google Maps (www.google.com), Microsoft Bing (www.microsoft.com) ou OpenStreetMap (www.openstreetmap.org)