Aeronautical current weather observation and short-term forecast for pilots, flight preparation with the METAR (Meteorological Aerodrome Report : current weather report), and TAF (Terminal Aerodrome Forecast: short-term weather forecast message for aviation). And other resources like VAC (Visual Approach Chart) and NOTAM (Notice To Airman) to prepare a flights.
METAR, TAF, VAC, NOTAM Full Sutton airport (United Kingdom) / OACI EGNU
- Runway 04/22 : 772 m = 2533 ft
- Runway 16/34 : 750 m = 2460 ft
- Runway 07/25 : 400 m = 1312 ft
METAR for Full Sutton airport - EGNU
TAF for Full Sutton airport - EGNU
Airports close to Full Sutton
EGBR Breighton Airfield airport (20 km)EGXU Linton on Ouse airport (26 km)EGCJ Sherburn in Elmet airport (31 km)EGNY Beverley airport (34 km)EGNG Bagby Thirsk Prv airport (38 km)EGXD Dishforth airport (40 km)EGXZ Topcliffe airport (42 km)
NOTAM for Full Sutton Airport
NOTAMs are provided without any guarantee of their topicality. The pilot is the only person responsible for the verification of its validity before using it operationally to prepare a flight or to use it during its navigation.
- NOTAM : ICAO (www.icao.int)
- METAR et TAF : AVWX (avwx.rest)
- Cartes VAC France : Service de l'Information Aéronautique de la DGAC (www.sia.aviation-civile.gouv.fr)
- Aerial map : Google Maps (www.google.com), Microsoft Bing (www.microsoft.com) ou OpenStreetMap (www.openstreetmap.org)