Aeronautical current weather observation and short-term forecast for pilots, flight preparation with the METAR (Meteorological Aerodrome Report : current weather report), and TAF (Terminal Aerodrome Forecast: short-term weather forecast message for aviation). And other resources like VAC (Visual Approach Chart) and NOTAM (Notice To Airman) to prepare a flights.
METAR, TAF, VAC, NOTAM Colerne airport (United Kingdom) / OACI EGUO
Colerne airport is located close to Colerne (United Kingdom). General weather 5 days forecast is available for Box located at 3.2 km.
Altitude for Colerne airport
181 m = 594 ft
Situate for Colerne airport
Runways for Colerne airport
- Runway 07/25 : 1664 m = 5459 ft
- Runway 01/19 : 1095 m = 3593 ft
METAR for Colerne airport - EGUO
TAF for Colerne airport - EGUO
NOTAM for Colerne Airport
NOTAMs are provided without any guarantee of their topicality. The pilot is the only person responsible for the verification of its validity before using it operationally to prepare a flight or to use it during its navigation.
- NOTAM : ICAO (www.icao.int)
- METAR et TAF : AVWX (avwx.rest)
- Cartes VAC France : Service de l'Information Aéronautique de la DGAC (www.sia.aviation-civile.gouv.fr)
- Aerial map : Google Maps (www.google.com), Microsoft Bing (www.microsoft.com) ou OpenStreetMap (www.openstreetmap.org)