Aeronautical current weather observation and short-term forecast for pilots, flight preparation with the METAR (Meteorological Aerodrome Report : current weather report), and TAF (Terminal Aerodrome Forecast: short-term weather forecast message for aviation). And other resources like VAC (Visual Approach Chart) and NOTAM (Notice To Airman) to prepare a flights.
METAR, TAF, VAC, NOTAM Miroslawiec airport (Pologne) / OACI EPMI
Miroslawiec airport is located close to MirosÃ âawiec (Pologne). General weather 5 days forecast is available for Nowa Studnica located at 16.6 km.
Altitude for Miroslawiec airport
140 m = 459 ft
Situate for Miroslawiec airport
Runways for Miroslawiec airport
- Runway 12/30 : 2504 m = 8216 ft
METAR for Miroslawiec airport - EPMI
TAF for Miroslawiec airport - EPMI
NOTAM for Miroslawiec Airport
NOTAMs are provided without any guarantee of their topicality. The pilot is the only person responsible for the verification of its validity before using it operationally to prepare a flight or to use it during its navigation.
- NOTAM : ICAO (www.icao.int)
- METAR et TAF : AVWX (avwx.rest)
- Cartes VAC France : Service de l'Information Aéronautique de la DGAC (www.sia.aviation-civile.gouv.fr)
- Aerial map : Google Maps (www.google.com), Microsoft Bing (www.microsoft.com) ou OpenStreetMap (www.openstreetmap.org)