Aeronautical current weather observation and short-term forecast for pilots, flight preparation with the METAR (Meteorological Aerodrome Report : current weather report), and TAF (Terminal Aerodrome Forecast: short-term weather forecast message for aviation). And other resources like VAC (Visual Approach Chart) and NOTAM (Notice To Airman) to prepare a flights.
METAR, TAF, VAC, NOTAM Varberg airport (Suède) / OACI ESGV
Varberg airport is located close to Varberg (Suède). General weather 5 days forecast is available for Varberg located at 2.5 km.
Altitude for Varberg airport
2 m = 7 ft
Situate for Varberg airport
Runways for Varberg airport
- Runway 12/30 : 560 m = 1837 ft
METAR for Varberg airport - ESGV
TAF for Varberg airport - ESGV
NOTAM for Varberg Airport
NOTAMs are provided without any guarantee of their topicality. The pilot is the only person responsible for the verification of its validity before using it operationally to prepare a flight or to use it during its navigation.
- NOTAM : ICAO (www.icao.int)
- METAR et TAF : AVWX (avwx.rest)
- Cartes VAC France : Service de l'Information Aéronautique de la DGAC (www.sia.aviation-civile.gouv.fr)
- Aerial map : Google Maps (www.google.com), Microsoft Bing (www.microsoft.com) ou OpenStreetMap (www.openstreetmap.org)