Aeronautical current weather observation and short-term forecast for pilots, flight preparation with the METAR (Meteorological Aerodrome Report : current weather report), and TAF (Terminal Aerodrome Forecast: short-term weather forecast message for aviation). And other resources like VAC (Visual Approach Chart) and NOTAM (Notice To Airman) to prepare a flights.
METAR, TAF, VAC, NOTAM Eskiltuna airport (Suède) / OACI ESSU/ IATA EKT
Eskiltuna airport is located close to Eskilstuna (Suède). General weather 5 days forecast is available for Vävle located at 11 km.
42 m = 138 ft
- Runway 18/36 : 1886 m = 6187 ft
METAR for Eskiltuna airport - ESSU
TAF for Eskiltuna airport - ESSU
Airports close to Eskiltuna
ESSC Ekeby airport (16 km)ESOW Vastervas Hasslo airport (27 km)ESSX Johannisberg airport (28 km)ESSZ VÃ¤ngsÃ¶ airport (40 km)ESQO Arboga airport (45 km)ESVK Katrineholm airport (46 km)ESVQ KÃ¶ping airport (46 km)
NOTAM for Eskiltuna Airport
NOTAMs are provided without any guarantee of their topicality. The pilot is the only person responsible for the verification of its validity before using it operationally to prepare a flight or to use it during its navigation.
- NOTAM : ICAO (www.icao.int)
- METAR et TAF : AVWX (avwx.rest)
- Cartes VAC France : Service de l'Information Aéronautique de la DGAC (www.sia.aviation-civile.gouv.fr)
- Aerial map : Google Maps (www.google.com), Microsoft Bing (www.microsoft.com) ou OpenStreetMap (www.openstreetmap.org)