Aeronautical current weather observation and short-term forecast for pilots, flight preparation with the METAR (Meteorological Aerodrome Report : current weather report), and TAF (Terminal Aerodrome Forecast: short-term weather forecast message for aviation). And other resources like VAC (Visual Approach Chart) and NOTAM (Notice To Airman) to prepare a flights.
METAR, TAF, VAC, NOTAM Altenstadt Mil airport (Germany) / OACI ETHA
Altenstadt Mil airport is located close to Altenstadt (Germany) General weather 5 days forecast is available for Altenstadt at 2.1 km, Hohenfurch at 2.7 km, Schwabbruck at 2.8 km, Schwabsoien at 2.8 km, Schongau at 3 km, Unterobland at 5.1 km, Berg at 5.8 km, Peiting at 6.1 km,
Altitude for Altenstadt Mil airport
739 m = 2425 ft
Close to Altenstadt Mil airport
- for Bad Worishofen Nord airport (EDNH) at 28 km↑
- for Lechfeld airport (ETSL) METAR & TAF at 39 km↑
- for Mindelheim Mattsies airport (EDMN) at 40 km↑
- for Schwabmuenchen airport (EDNS) at 40 km↑
- for Oberpfaffenhofen airport (EDMO) METAR & TAF at 41 km↑
Runways for Altenstadt Mil airport
- Runway 9/27 : 700 m = 2297 ft
METAR for Altenstadt Mil airport - ETHA
ETHA 032220Z AUTO 23006KT //// // ////// 15/07 Q1003 ///
Decoded METAR for Altenstadt Mil Airport (Germany)
METAR issued by ETHA on Thursday 4th of June 2020 at 22:20 UTC. This is an automatically generated METAR, Warning : this METAR is out of date, issued 2 days and 9 hours and 54 minutes ago.
Visibility is 0 km = 0 sm.
Temperature is 15°C = 59 °F and dew point is 7°C = 45 °F . This correspond to 59% relative humidity.
QNH is 1003 hPa = 29.62 inHg
Wind speed is 6 kt = 11 km/h, direction is 230°.
TAF for Altenstadt Mil airport - ETHA
ETHA 240817Z 2408/2417 27015G25KT 9999 NSW FEW050 BKN250 CANCEL 0920
Decoded TAF for Altenstadt Mil Airport (Germany)
TAF issued by ETHA on Friday 24th of April 2020 at 08:17 UTC Warning : this TAF is out of date, issued 42 days and 23 hours and 57 minutes ago.
from vendredi 24 avril 2020 à 08:00 heure TU to vendredi 24 avril 2020 à 17:00 heure TU
no significant weather
Wind speed is 15 kt = 28 km/h with gusts at 25 kt = 46 km/h, direction is 270°.
Visibility is more than 10 km = more than 6.2 sm.
few clouds at 5000 ft=1520 meters. broken at 25000 ft=7620 meters.
NOTAM for Altenstadt Mil Airport
NOTAMs are provided without any guarantee of their topicality. The pilot is the only person responsible for the verification of its validity before using it operationally to prepare a flight or to use it during its navigation.
- NOTAM : ICAO (www.icao.int)
- METAR et TAF : AVWX (avwx.rest)
- Cartes VAC France : Service de l'Information Aéronautique de la DGAC (www.sia.aviation-civile.gouv.fr)
- Aerial map : Google Maps (www.google.com), Microsoft Bing (www.microsoft.com) ou OpenStreetMap (www.openstreetmap.org)