Airport information, from map to hotels via aeronautical information. And the aeronautical weather for the pilots with current weather and short-term forecasts with METAR (METeorological Aerodrome Report, observation message of meteorological conditions for aviation) and TAF (Terminal Aerodrome Forecast: short-term forecast message of meteorological conditions for aviation ). And other resources such as VAC (Visual Approach Chart) to prepare flights.
Piarco International airport in Port of Spain (Trinidad and Tobago)Piarco International airport is located near Port of Spain, with Saint Helena in 1km↑, Red Hill in 3km↑, Arouca in 4km↑, Dinsley in 4km↑, Tunapuna/Piarco in 6km↑, El Dorado in 7km↑, Tunapuna in 7km↑, Paradise in 7km↑, Arima in 7km↑, Curepe in 8km↑, Lopinot in 10km↑, Saint Joseph in 11km↑,
→ See also Northernmost airports in Trinidad and Tobago and Southernmost airports in Trinidad and Tobago
→ See also airports in Trinidad and Tobago
Hotels near Piarco International airport
aerial view of Piarco International airport
- ICAO code : TTPP
- IATA code : POS
- Local code : -
Elevation : 18 m = 59ft
→ See also Highest airports in Trinidad and Tobago and Lowest airports in Trinidad and Tobago
- runway 10/28 : 3200m = 10499ft
→ See also Airports with Longest runways in Trinidad and Tobago
Aviation weather for Piarco International airport TTPP POS
METAR for Piarco International airport TTPP POS
TTPP 201300Z 10005KT 9999 FEW022 31/25 Q1012 NOSIG
Decoded METAR for Piarco International airport TTPP POS
METAR issued by TTPP on Wednesday, September 20, 2023 at 13:00 UTC, Warning : this METAR is out of date, issued 2 days and 70 hours and -2830 minutes ago.
visibility is greater than 10km = greater than 6mi.
The temperature is 31°C = 88°F, dew point is 25°C = 77°F . This correspond to 70% relative humidity.
QNH is 1012hPa = 29.88inHg
Wind 9km/h = 5kt, direction is 100°.
Clouds : few clouds at 2200ft = 670m.
No significant change forecasted in next 2 hours
TAF for Piarco International airport TTPP POS
TTPP 201000Z 2012/2112 11010KT 9999 FEW012CB SCT018 PROB40 TEMPO 2015/2020 11015G25KT 1000 TSRA FEW010CB BECMG 2100/2102 11005KT SCT018 BKN036
Decoded TAF for Piarco International airport TTPP POS
TAF issued by TTPP on Wednesday, September 20, 2023 at 10:00 UTC Warning : this TAF is out of date, issued 3 days and 1 hours and 50 minutes ago. weather forecast for 24 hours, weather forecast updated every 6 hours.
from Wednesday, September 20, 2023 à 12:00 heure TU to Wednesday, September 20, 2023 à 00:00 heure UTC
2012/2112 11010KT 9999 FEW012CB SCT018
wind 10kt = 19km/h, direction is 110°
Visibility is greater than 10km = greater than 6mi.
few clouds at 1200ft = 370m scattered clouds at 1800ft = 550m
probability of 40% to have temporarily from Wednesday, September 20, 2023 à 15:00 heure TU to Wednesday, September 20, 2023 à 20:00 heure UTC
PROB40 TEMPO 2015/2020 11015G25KT 1000 TSRA FEW010CB
wind 15kt = 28km/h with gusts at 25kt = 46km/h, direction is 110°
Visibility is 1km = 1mi.
few clouds at 1000ft = 300m
becoming from Wednesday, September 20, 2023 à 02:00 heure TU to Thursday, September 21, 2023 à 12:00 heure UTC
BECMG 2100/2102 11005KT SCT018 BKN036
wind 5kt = 9km/h, direction is 110°
scattered clouds at 1800ft = 550m broken at 3600ft = 1100m
VAC for Piarco International airport TTPP POS
The Visual Approach Chart (VAC Visual Approach Chart) is provided without any guarantee of its timeliness. The pilot is the only person responsible for the verification of its validity before using it operationally to prepare a flight or to use it during its navigation.
Around Piarco International airport in Port of Spain (Trinidad and Tobago)
nearest airports to Piarco International airport in Port of Spain (Trinidad and Tobago)
- Camden airport ( TT-TT01) in 22km↑
- Tobago-Crown Point airport (TTCP TAB ) in 83km↑METAR & TAF
- Guiria airport (SVGI GUI ) in 107km↑
- Capure heliport ( VE-0037) in 113km↑
- Pedernales airport (SVPE PDZ ) in 119km↑
- Guiniquina heliport ( VE-0078) in 158km↑
- Point Salines International airport (TGPY GND ) in 164km↑METAR & TAF
- Isla de Tigre heliport ( ELX VE-0095) in 166km↑
- Lago Guanoco heliport ( VE-0112) in 173km↑
- Punta Diablito heliport ( VE-0167) in 174km↑
- Pearls airport (MKPE ) in 175km↑aéroport fermé
- La Ladera heliport ( VE-0108) in 179km↑
- RÃo de Agua airport (SVRA ) in 181km↑
- Buja heliport ( VE-0025) in 183km↑
- Tucupita airport (SVTC TUV ) in 187km↑
- Muelle B. Uracoa heliport ( VE-0142) in 196km↑
- Boca de Uracoa heliport ( VE-0022) in 196km↑
- Caripito heliport ( VE-0040) in 200km↑
- Uracoa heliport ( VE-0194) in 209km↑
- Lauriston airport (TGPZ CRU ) in 210km↑
- Las Flores airport (SVLM ) in 210km↑
- General Francisco Bermúdez airport (SVCP CUP ) in 210km↑
- Cerro El Escondido heliport ( VE-0048) in 213km↑
- Quiriquiri heliport ( VE-0168) in 218km↑
- Temblador heliport ( VE-0187) in 218km↑
- Agropecuaria Los Araguaneyes airport (SVGG ) in 219km↑
- MaturÃn airport (SVMT MUN ) in 219km↑METAR & TAF
- Valle Hondo airport (SVVH ) in 220km↑
- Barrancas heliport ( VE-0020) in 231km↑
- Temblador airport (SVTR ) in 233km↑
→ See also Former airports in Trinidad and Tobago