Station de montagne Les Gets
-> station de ski
Just a stone's throw from the Swiss border, 1 hour from Geneva between Lake Geneva and Mont Blanc, Les Gets is a four-season destination with many facets. A land of events and adventure, it seduces by its dynamism and offers a space of absolute freedom in a preserved environment, between forest and mountain pastures. Its location on a mountain pass is ideal for exceptional sunshine in all seasons. It is a privileged setting where you can share unforgettable moments with your tribe.
In summer, the mountain keeps all its charms! Discovering Les Gets in the summer means enjoying a wide range of activities and recharging your batteries (mountain biking, 18-hole golf course, swimming lake, wibit water park, hiking...).
In season, the streets are alive with festivities around the village square and events are organised for young and old alike to enjoy a restful holiday. Les Gets has been awarded the "Family Plus" label, guaranteeing a welcome and infrastructures adapted to the whole family.
As part of its diversification policy, the resort also offers activities accessible all year round: SPA, Mechanical Music Museum and Alta Lumina, an innovation never seen before in Europe in the form of an enchanted night-time trail in the heart of the forest, which plunges the visitor into an imaginary and immersive world...
Much more than a simple resort, Les Gets offers exceptional features in both summer and winter, a typical and unique spirit, a "MADE IN LES GETS" spirit.
- Nearest hotels
- Station de montagne Morzine at 2 mile↑
- Station de montagne Praz de Lys Sommand at 4 mile↑
- Station de montagne Avoriaz at 6 mile↑
- Station de montagne Flaine at 10 mile↑
- Station de montagne Bernex at 14 mile↑
- Station de montagne Thollon Les Memises at 16 mile↑
- Station de montagne Les Portes Du Mont-blanc at 18 mile↑
- Station de montagne Saint-Gervais Mont-Blanc at 18 mile↑
- for Sallanches-Mont-Blanc airport at 14 mile↑
- for Bex airport at 17 mile↑