Station de montagne Les Orres
-> station de ski
Les Orres sports and leisure resort is overlooking Serre-Ponçon lake, at the entrance to Ecrins National Park. Here, you have both the mountains and the water, the perfect place for an easy-going break! Between the lake and the mountain, the possibilities for leisure activities are endless, up to the peaks, on the ground, in the air or on the water, for the perfect summer holiday. At this resort at the heart of the huge Mélèzes Forest, you are guaranteed a change of scenery, while ensuring the natural environment is respected as well as the necessary initiatives in place to enhance and protect the mountains of tomorrow. That’s what we call the “Smart Mountain” approach.
Les Orres offers great value for money and superb experiences in the great outdoors. Whether you come alone, with your family, as a couple or with friends, with children or grandparents, everyone will enjoy the wide range of activities and fresh air in the warm sun of the south of France. What better a way to satisfy the need for an energizing, invigorating and rejuvenating summer holiday, with your feet in the water and facing the mountains!
A different kind of summer, surrounded by the mountains and lakes.
- Nearest hotels
- Station de montagne Risoul at 10 mile↑
- Station de montagne Le Sauze at 10 mile↑
- Station de montagne Vars at 11 mile↑
- Station de montagne Montclar at 12 mile↑
- Station de montagne Val d'Allos at 14 mile↑
- Station de montagne Chabanon at 15 mile↑
- Station de montagne Orcieres Merlette at 18 mile↑
- for Barcelonnette-St-Pons airport at 8 mile↑
- for Montdauphin-St-Crepin airport at 15 mile↑