Aeronautical current weather observation and short-term forecast for pilots, flight preparation with the METAR (Meteorological Aerodrome Report : current weather report), and TAF (Terminal Aerodrome Forecast: short-term weather forecast message for aviation). And other resources like VAC (Visual Approach Chart) and NOTAM (Notice To Airman) to prepare a flights.
METAR, TAF, VAC, NOTAM Girua airport (Papua New Guinea) / OACI AYGR/ IATA PNP
Girua is located close to Popondetta, Popondetta at 5 mile, Kakandetta at 6 mile, Kokoda at 39 mile, Saraga at 87 mile, Boroko at 89 mile, Port Moresby at 89 mile, Wau at 149 mile, Finschhafen at 155 mile, Bulolo at 159 mile, Buko at 168 mile,
METAR for Girua airport - AYGR
No METAR for Girua airport, but aviation weather is available at for Port Moresby airport (AYPY) at 139 km↑
TAF for Girua airport - AYGR
No TAF but aviation weather is available at for Port Moresby airport (AYPY) at 139 km↑
NOTAM for Girua Airport
NOTAMs are provided without any guarantee of their topicality. The pilot is the only person responsible for the verification of its validity before using it operationally to prepare a flight or to use it during its navigation.
NOTAM Aerodrome / valid from Friday 26th of March 2021 at 01:15 to Friday 2nd of April 2021 at 07:00
A0436/21 NOTAMR A0406/21
A) AYGR B) 2103260115 C) 2104020700 EST
D) BTN 2200/0700 DLY.
E) AD CTN DUE GRASS CUTTING WIP WI FLT STRIP. ACFT TO CIRCLE TO ALLOW
MEN AND EQPT TO VACATE.
CREATED: 26 Mar 2021 01:31:00
nearest airports to Girua
- for Sila airport (AYSG) at 19 mile↑
- for Emo River Airstrip airport (AYEO) at 29 mile↑
- for Milei Airstrip airport (AYEI) at 52 mile↑
- for Uroubi airport (AYUE) at 52 mile↑
- for Manari airport (AYMA) at 54 mile↑
- for Embessa airport (AYEB) at 54 mile↑
- for Yongai airport (AYJO) at 61 mile↑
- for Woitape airport (AYWT) at 74 mile↑
- NOTAM : ICAO (www.icao.int)
- METAR et TAF : AVWX (avwx.rest)
- Météo générale : Openweathermap (www.openweathermap.org) et AVWX (avwx.rest)
- VAC France : DGAC/SIA (www.sia.aviation-civile.gouv.fr)
- Aerial maps : Google Maps (www.google.com), Microsoft Bing (www.microsoft.com) ou OpenStreetMap (www.openstreetmap.org)