Aeronautical current weather observation and short-term forecast for pilots, flight preparation with the METAR (Meteorological Aerodrome Report : current weather report), and TAF (Terminal Aerodrome Forecast: short-term weather forecast message for aviation). And other resources like VAC (Visual Approach Chart) and NOTAM (Notice To Airman) to prepare a flights.
METAR, TAF, VAC, NOTAM Kiunga airport (Papua New Guinea) / OACI AYKI/ IATA UNG
Kiunga is located close to Kiunga, Kiunga at 1 mile↑, Tanahmerah at 69 mile↑, Porgera at 139 mile↑, Umbimi at 163 mile↑, Mendi at 163 mile↑, Ambunti at 169 mile↑, Wabag at 172 mile↑, Merauke at 174 mile↑, Old Kamberatoro at 175 mile↑, Morehead at 180 mile↑,
Elevation : 27 m = 89 ft
- runway 07/25 : 1125 m = 3691 ft
aerial view of Kiunga
METAR for Kiunga airport - AYKI
No METAR for Kiunga airport, but aviation weather is available at
TAF for Kiunga airport - AYKI
No TAF but aviation weather is available at
NOTAM for Kiunga Airport
NOTAMs are provided without any guarantee of their topicality. The pilot is the only person responsible for the verification of its validity before using it operationally to prepare a flight or to use it during its navigation.
NOTAM Strip/shoulder / valid from Thursday 10th of June 2021 at 22:00 to Wednesday 23rd of June 2021 at 07:00
A) AYKI B) 2106092200 C) 2106230700 EST
D) BTN 2200/0700 DLY.
E) CTN DUE FLT STRIP GRASS CUTTING WIP.
ACFT TO CIRCLE TO ALLOW MEN AND EQPT TO VACATE.
CREATED: 09 Jun 2021 09:03:00
NOTAM Aerodrome / valid from Monday 7th of June 2021 at 00:40 to Monday 14th of June 2021 at 07:00
A) AYKI B) 2106070040 C) 2106140700 EST
D) BTN 2200/0700 DLY.
E) CTN DUE REPAINTING WIP ON RWY, TWY AND APN. ACFT TO CIRCLE TO
ALLLOW MEN AND EQPT TO VACATE.
CREATED: 07 Jun 2021 00:42:00
NOTAM Runway / valid from Wednesday 24th of February 2021 at 00:00
A) AYKI B) 2102240000 C) PERM
E) REF AIP AYKI AD 3-3, PARA 3.12 - RUNWAY PHYSICAL CHARACTERISTICS,
DATED 23 APR 2020. AMEND RWY 07/25 DIMENSIONS TO READ 1200 X 23.
CREATED: 24 Feb 2021 05:13:00
nearest airports to Kiunga
- for Rumginae airport (AYRG) at 16 mile↑
- for Haewenai Airstrip airport (AYHW) at 28 mile↑
- for Membok Airstrip airport (AYEK) at 30 mile↑
- for Gasuke airport (AYGS) at 31 mile↑
- for Kungim airport (AYIM) at 36 mile↑
- for Tarakbits airport (AYTT) at 39 mile↑
- for Tabubil airport (AYTB) at 59 mile↑
- for Seltamin Airstrip airport (AYSI) at 62 mile↑
- NOTAM : ICAO (www.icao.int)
- METAR et TAF : AVWX (avwx.rest)
- Météo générale : Openweathermap (www.openweathermap.org) et AVWX (avwx.rest)
- VAC France : DGAC/SIA (www.sia.aviation-civile.gouv.fr)
- Aerial maps : Google Maps (www.google.com), Microsoft Bing (www.microsoft.com) ou OpenStreetMap (www.openstreetmap.org)