Aeronautical current weather observation and short-term forecast for pilots, flight preparation with the METAR (Meteorological Aerodrome Report : current weather report), and TAF (Terminal Aerodrome Forecast: short-term weather forecast message for aviation). And other resources like VAC (Visual Approach Chart) and NOTAM (Notice To Airman) to prepare a flights.
METAR, TAF, VAC, NOTAM Misima airport (Papua New Guinea) / OACI AYMS/ IATA MIS
Misima is located close to Misima Island, Samarai at 148 mile, Salamo at 157 mile, Gizo at 326 mile, Popondetta at 340 mile, Kakandetta at 341 mile, Munda at 343 mile, Panguna at 352 mile, Bougainville at 356 mile, Arawa at 360 mile, Kieta at 363 mile,
METAR for Misima airport - AYMS
No METAR for Misima airport, but aviation weather is available at
TAF for Misima airport - AYMS
No TAF but aviation weather is available at
NOTAM for Misima Airport
NOTAMs are provided without any guarantee of their topicality. The pilot is the only person responsible for the verification of its validity before using it operationally to prepare a flight or to use it during its navigation.
NOTAM Runway / valid from Tuesday 2nd of February 2021 at 03:05 to Monday 1st of March 2021 at 08:00
A0135/21 NOTAMR A0126/21
A) AYMS B) 2102020305 C) 2103010800 EST
D) BTN 2100/0800 DLY.
E) RWY 26 DTHR 240M DUE MAINT WIP. AVBL LEN 1000M.
RWY TORA ASDA TODA LDA
08 1060 1060 1060 1000
26 1000 1000 1000 1000
1. WORKS AREA DENOTED BY U/S CONE MARKERS.
2. ACFT TO CIRCLE TO ALLOW MEN AND EQPT TO VACATE.
CREATED: 02 Feb 2021 03:10:00
nearest airports to Misima
- for Doini airport (AYDO) at 144 mile↑
- for Gurney airport (AYGN) at 172 mile↑
- for Kiriwini airport (AYKA) at 193 mile↑
- for Pumani airport (AYPQ) at 238 mile↑
- for Embessa airport (AYEB) at 290 mile↑
- for Mono airport (AGGO) at 293 mile↑
- for Uroubi airport (AYUE) at 302 mile↑
- for Sila airport (AYSG) at 323 mile↑
- NOTAM : ICAO (www.icao.int)
- METAR et TAF : AVWX (avwx.rest)
- Météo générale : Openweathermap (www.openweathermap.org) et AVWX (avwx.rest)
- VAC France : DGAC/SIA (www.sia.aviation-civile.gouv.fr)
- Aerial maps : Google Maps (www.google.com), Microsoft Bing (www.microsoft.com) ou OpenStreetMap (www.openstreetmap.org)