Aeronautical current weather observation and short-term forecast for pilots, flight preparation with the METAR (Meteorological Aerodrome Report : current weather report), and TAF (Terminal Aerodrome Forecast: short-term weather forecast message for aviation). And other resources like VAC (Visual Approach Chart) and NOTAM (Notice To Airman) to prepare a flights.
METAR, TAF, VAC, NOTAM Tokua airport (Papua New Guinea) / ICAO AYTK/ IATA RAB
Tokua airport (Papua New Guinea) is located close to Tokua, Kokopo at 8 mile↑, Rabaul at 17 mile↑, Namatanai at 47 mile↑, Bueri at 119 mile↑, Kavieng at 164 mile↑, Kimbe at 175 mile↑, Bougainville at 214 mile↑, Kandrian at 234 mile↑, Arawa at 253 mile↑, Panguna at 254 mile↑,
Elevation : 10 m = 33 ft
- runway 10/28 : 1720 m = 5643 ft
aerial view of Tokua
METAR for Tokua airport - AYTK
No METAR for Tokua airport, but aviation weather is available at
TAF for Tokua airport - AYTK
No TAF but aviation weather is available at
NOTAM for Tokua Airport
NOTAMs are provided without any guarantee of their topicality. The pilot is the only person responsible for the verification of its validity before using it operationally to prepare a flight or to use it during its navigation.
NOTAM Movement area / valid from Wednesday 23rd of June 2021 at 23:00 to Wednesday 30th of June 2021 at 08:00
A) AYTK B) 2106222300 C) 2106300800 EST
E) CTN DUE UNSEALED PATCHED SFC ON MAIN TWY, BTN HOLDING POINT AND
CREATED: 22 Jun 2021 23:58:00
NOTAM Instrument approach procedure / valid from Friday 18th of June 2021 at 07:00 to Monday 28th of June 2021 at 08:00
A) AYTK B) 2106180700 C) 2106280800 EST
E) FLW AYTK IAL CHART IN AIP FLIGHT SUPPLEMENT, TEMPO WITHDRAWN DUE
DTHR RWY 10.
- AYTK RNAV (GNSS) RWY 10, DATED 10 SEP 2020.
RMK: NOTAM TOKUA A0860 REFERS.
CREATED: 18 Jun 2021 12:48:00
NOTAM Threshold / valid from Friday 18th of June 2021 at 07:00 to Monday 28th of June 2021 at 08:00
A) AYTK B) 2106180700 C) 2106280800 EST
E) RWY 10 DTHR 970M DUE PAVEMENT RECONSTRUCTION WIP. AVBL LEN 850M.
RWY TORA ASDA TODA LDA
10 850 850 850 750
28 850 850 910 850
1. REDUCED RWY LEN AVBL FOR SKED DHC8 AND SIMILAR ACFT TYPES.
2. THE 60M SEALED RWY 28 SWY END IS AVBL FOR ACFT LINE UP
FOR TKOF RWY 28.
3. RWY NOT AVBL AFT LAST LGT.
4. TEMPO TWY AVBL FOR ACFT ACCESS TO EXIT TWY AND APN.
5. DTHR DESIGNATED BY SIX (6) WHITE CONES EITHER SIDE OF RWY.
6. TEMPO TWY NOT AVBL FOR NGT OPS.
7. AIRFIELD LGT NOT AVBL.
8. AIC 6/20 REFERS.
CREATED: 18 Jun 2021 12:39:00
NOTAM Firefighting and rescue / valid from Monday 14th of June 2021 at 01:00 to Wednesday 30th of June 2021 at 08:00
A) AYTK B) 2106140100 C) 2106300800 EST
E) RFF DOWNGRADED TO CAT FIVE (5) DUE FIRE TENDER U/S.
CREATED: 15 Jun 2021 01:21:00
NOTAM Aerodrome / valid from Monday 7th of June 2021 at 00:00 to Wednesday 30th of June 2021 at 08:00
A) AYTK B) 2106070000 C) 2106300800 EST
E) AD SDBY PWR UNREL.
CREATED: 07 Jun 2021 01:18:00
NOTAM Aerodrome / valid from Monday 7th of June 2021 at 00:30 to Wednesday 7th of July 2021 at 08:00
A) AYTK B) 2106070030 C) 2107070800 EST
E) AD NOT AVBL TO F70 AND ABV ACFT TYPE DUE PAVEMENT DEGRADATION.
CREATED: 07 Jun 2021 00:30:00
NOTAM Runway turning bay / valid from Tuesday 30th of March 2021 at 05:00 to Monday 28th of June 2021 at 08:00
A) AYTK B) 2103300500 C) 2106280800 EST
E) ALL ACFT OPS ABV MTOW OF 5700KG TO USE FULL RWY LEN. AVOID HVY
BRAKING AND EXECUTE 180 DEG TURNS ONLY AT WIDENED TURNING NODES AT
CREATED: 30 Mar 2021 05:21:00
nearest airports to Tokua
- for Open Bay airport (AYOY) at 57 mile↑
- for Lele Airstrip airport (AYLE) at 91 mile↑
- for Kunaye airport (AYKY) at 91 mile↑
- for Manguna airport (AYNG) at 95 mile↑
- for Simberi airport (AYSE) at 119 mile↑
- for Uvol airport (AYUZ) at 152 mile↑
- for Hoskins airport (AYHK) at 156 mile↑
- for Kavieng airport (AYKV) at 163 mile↑
- NOTAM : ICAO (www.icao.int)
- METAR et TAF : AVWX (avwx.rest)
- Météo générale : Openweathermap (www.openweathermap.org) et AVWX (avwx.rest)
- VAC France : DGAC/SIA (www.sia.aviation-civile.gouv.fr)
- Aerial maps : Google Maps (www.google.com), Microsoft Bing (www.microsoft.com) ou OpenStreetMap (www.openstreetmap.org)