Aeronautical current weather observation and short-term forecast for pilots, flight preparation with the METAR (Meteorological Aerodrome Report : current weather report), and TAF (Terminal Aerodrome Forecast: short-term weather forecast message for aviation). And other resources like VAC (Visual Approach Chart) and NOTAM (Notice To Airman) to prepare a flights.
METAR, TAF, VAC, NOTAM Sim airport (Papua New Guinea) / OACI AYXI/ IATA SMJ
Sim is located close to Sim, Wau at 32 miles, Bulolo at 42 miles, Buko at 71 miles, Lae at 71 miles, Kerema at 80 miles, Nadzab at 83 miles, Chivasing at 84 miles, Kokoda at 96 miles, Finschhafen at 102 miles, Kakandetta at 114 miles,
METAR for Sim airport - AYXI
No METAR for Sim airport, but aviation weather is available at for Nadzab airport (AYNZ) at 133 km↑
TAF for Sim airport - AYXI
No TAF but aviation weather is available at for Port Moresby airport (AYPY) at 191 km↑
NOTAM for Sim Airport
NOTAMs are provided without any guarantee of their topicality. The pilot is the only person responsible for the verification of its validity before using it operationally to prepare a flight or to use it during its navigation.
airports around Sim
- NOTAM : ICAO (www.icao.int)
- METAR et TAF : AVWX (avwx.rest)
- Météo générale : Openweathermap (www.openweathermap.org) et AVWX (avwx.rest)
- VAC France : DGAC/SIA (www.sia.aviation-civile.gouv.fr)
- Aerial maps : Google Maps (www.google.com), Microsoft Bing (www.microsoft.com) ou OpenStreetMap (www.openstreetmap.org)