Aeronautical current weather observation and short-term forecast for pilots, flight preparation with the METAR (Meteorological Aerodrome Report : current weather report), and TAF (Terminal Aerodrome Forecast: short-term weather forecast message for aviation). And other resources like VAC (Visual Approach Chart) and NOTAM (Notice To Airman) to prepare a flights.
METAR, TAF, VAC, NOTAM Bíldudalur airport (Iceland) / ICAO BIBD/ IATA BIU
Bíldudalur airport (Iceland) is located close to Bildudalur, Ísafjörður at 33 mile↑, Stykkisholmur at 46 mile↑, Ólafsvík at 52 mile↑, Vesturland at 79 mile↑, Borgarnes at 90 mile↑, Kelda at 92 mile↑, Akranes at 101 mile↑, Saurbær at 102 mile↑, Norðurland Vestra at 104 mile↑, Saudarkrokur at 111 mile↑,
Elevation : 5 m = 16 ft
- runway 05/23 : 940 m = 3084 ft
aerial view of Bíldudalur
METAR for Bíldudalur airport - BIBD
BIBD 121600Z 17001KT 6000 VCSH FEW012 SCT017 OVC028 05/03 Q1013
Decoded METAR for Bíldudalur Airport (Iceland)
METAR issued by BIBD on Tuesday 12th of October 2021 at 16:00 UTC, Warning : this METAR is out of date, issued 3 days and 94 hours and -4264 minutes ago.
Visibility is 6 km = 4 mile.
Temperature is 5 °C = 41 °F and dew point is 3 °C = 37 °F . This correspond to 87% relative humidity.
QNH is 1013 mb = 29.91 inHg
Wind speed is 2 km/h = 1 kt, direction is 170°.
Clouds : few clouds at 1200 ft = 370 m. scattered clouds at 1700 ft = 520 m. overcast at 2800 ft = 850 m.
TAF for Bíldudalur airport - BIBD
BIBD 081620Z 0817/0902 04015KT 9999 -RA FEW017 BKN020 OVC032
Decoded TAF for Bíldudalur Airport (Iceland)
TAF issued by BIBD on Friday 8th of October 2021 at 16:20 UTC Warning : this TAF is out of date, issued 7 days and 22 hours and 36 minutes ago. A 9 hour weather forecast that is updated every 3 hours.
from Friday 8th of October 2021 à 17:00 heure TU to Saturday 9th of October 2021 à 02:00 heure UTC
0817/0902 04015KT 9999 -RA FEW017 BKN020 OVC032
Wind 15 kt = 28 km/h, direction is 40°
Visibility is greater than 10 km = greater than 6 mile.
few clouds at 1700 ft = 520 m broken at 2000 ft = 610 m overcast at 3200 ft = 980 m
- Nearest hotels
- Hotels in Ísafjörður
- for Hrafnseyri airport at 8 mile↑
- for Patreksfjordur airport at 13 mile↑
- for Thingeyri airport at 16 mile↑
nearest airports to Bíldudalur
- for Hrafnseyri airport (BIHS) at 8 mile↑
- for Patreksfjordur airport (BIPA) at 13 mile↑
- for Thingeyri airport (BITE) at 16 mile↑
- for Holt airport (BIHT) at 26 mile↑
- for Ingjaldssandur airport (BIID) at 29 mile↑
- for Isafjordur airport (BIIS) at 31 mile↑METAR & TAF
- for Melanes airport (BIMN) at 34 mile↑
- for Reykjanes airport (BIRS) at 37 mile↑
- NOTAM : ICAO (www.icao.int)
- METAR : AVWX (avwx.rest)
- TAF : AVWX (avwx.rest)
- Météo générale : Openweathermap (www.openweathermap.org) et AVWX (avwx.rest)
- VAC : France DGAC/SIA (www.sia.aviation-civile.gouv.fr), Espagne ENAIRE (https://aip.enaire.es)
- Aerial maps : Google Maps (www.google.com), Microsoft Bing (www.microsoft.com) ou OpenStreetMap (www.openstreetmap.org)