Aeronautical current weather observation and short-term forecast for pilots, flight preparation with the METAR (Meteorological Aerodrome Report : current weather report), and TAF (Terminal Aerodrome Forecast: short-term weather forecast message for aviation). And other resources like VAC (Visual Approach Chart) and NOTAM (Notice To Airman) to prepare a flights.
METAR, TAF, VAC, NOTAM Ennadai Lake airport (Canada) / OACI CWJC
Ennadai Lake is located close to Ennadai, Ennadai at 1 mile↑, Arviat at 228 mile↑, Baker Lake at 269 mile↑, Whale Cove at 282 mile↑, Rankin Inlet at 309 mile↑, Snowdrift at 333 mile↑, Chesterfield Inlet at 361 mile↑, Fort Smith at 381 mile↑, Fort Resolution at 424 mile↑, Canada at 437 mile↑,
Elevation : 311 m = 1020 ft
aerial view of Ennadai Lake
METAR for Ennadai Lake airport - CWJC
CWJC 040400Z AUTO 19005KT M15/M17 RMK AO1 SOG 08 T11531172
Decoded METAR for Ennadai Lake Airport (Canada)
METAR issued by CWJC on Friday 4th of December 2020 at 04:00 UTC. This is an automatically generated METAR, Warning : this METAR is out of date, issued 196 days and 1 hours and 21 minutes ago.
Visibility is sm = sm.
Temperature is -15 °C = 5 °F and dew point is -17 °C = 1 °F . This correspond to 85% relative humidity.
QNH is mb = mb
Wind speed is 9 km/h = 5 kt, direction is 190°.
Remarks : AO1 SOG 08 T11531172
TAF for Ennadai Lake airport - CWJC
No TAF but aviation weather is available at for Arviat airport (CYEK) at 367 km↑
NOTAM for Ennadai Lake Airport
NOTAMs are provided without any guarantee of their topicality. The pilot is the only person responsible for the verification of its validity before using it operationally to prepare a flight or to use it during its navigation.
No NOTAM provided by ICAO
nearest airports to Ennadai Lake
- for Arviat airport (CYEK) at 228 mile↑METAR & TAF
- for Baker Lake airport (CYBK) at 267 mile↑METAR & TAF
- for Whale Cove airport (CYXN) at 282 mile↑METAR & TAF
- for Rankin Inlet airport (CYRT) at 308 mile↑METAR & TAF
- for Lutselk'e airport (CYLK) at 331 mile↑METAR & TAF
- for Chesterfield Inlet airport (CYCS) at 361 mile↑METAR & TAF
- for Fort Smith airport (CYSM) at 383 mile↑METAR & TAF
- for Koala airport (CYOA) at 392 mile↑METAR & TAF
- NOTAM : ICAO (www.icao.int)
- METAR et TAF : AVWX (avwx.rest)
- Météo générale : Openweathermap (www.openweathermap.org) et AVWX (avwx.rest)
- VAC France : DGAC/SIA (www.sia.aviation-civile.gouv.fr)
- Aerial maps : Google Maps (www.google.com), Microsoft Bing (www.microsoft.com) ou OpenStreetMap (www.openstreetmap.org)