Aeronautical current weather observation and short-term forecast for pilots, flight preparation with the METAR (Meteorological Aerodrome Report : current weather report), and TAF (Terminal Aerodrome Forecast: short-term weather forecast message for aviation). And other resources like VAC (Visual Approach Chart) to prepare a flights.
METAR, TAF, VAC Ennadai Lake airport (Canada) / ICAO CWJC
Ennadai Lake airport (Canada) is located close to Ennadai, Ennadai at 1 mile↑, Arviat at 228 mile↑, Baker Lake at 269 mile↑, Whale Cove at 282 mile↑, Rankin Inlet at 309 mile↑, Snowdrift at 333 mile↑, Chesterfield Inlet at 361 mile↑, Fort Smith at 381 mile↑, Fort Resolution at 424 mile↑, Canada at 437 mile↑,
Elevation : 311 m = 1020 ft
aerial view of Ennadai Lake
METAR for Ennadai Lake airport - CWJC
CWJC 040400Z AUTO 19005KT M15/M17 RMK AO1 SOG 08 T11531172
Decoded METAR for Ennadai Lake Airport (Canada)
METAR issued by CWJC on Friday 4th of December 2020 at 04:00 UTC. This is an automatically generated METAR, Warning : this METAR is out of date, issued 364 days and 8751 hours and -524157 minutes ago.
Visibility is sm = sm.
Temperature is -15 °C = 5 °F and dew point is -17 °C = 1 °F . This correspond to 85% relative humidity.
QNH is mb = mb
Wind speed is 9 km/h = 5 kt, direction is 190°.
Remarks : AO1 SOG 08 T11531172
TAF for Ennadai Lake airport - CWJC
No TAF but aviation weather is available at for Arviat airport (CYEK) at 367 km↑
nearest airports to Ennadai Lake
- for Arviat airport (CYEK) at 228 mile↑METAR & TAF
- for Baker Lake airport (CYBK) at 267 mile↑METAR & TAF
- for Whale Cove airport (CYXN) at 282 mile↑METAR & TAF
- for Rankin Inlet airport (CYRT) at 308 mile↑METAR & TAF
- for Lutselk'e airport (CYLK) at 331 mile↑METAR & TAF
- for Chesterfield Inlet airport (CYCS) at 361 mile↑METAR & TAF
- for Fort Smith airport (CYSM) at 383 mile↑METAR & TAF
- for Koala airport (CYOA) at 392 mile↑METAR & TAF
- METAR : AVWX (avwx.rest)
- TAF : AVWX (avwx.rest)
- Météo générale : Openweathermap (www.openweathermap.org) et AVWX (avwx.rest)
- VAC : France DGAC/SIA (www.sia.aviation-civile.gouv.fr), Espagne ENAIRE (https://aip.enaire.es)
- Aerial maps : Google Maps (www.google.com), Microsoft Bing (www.microsoft.com) ou OpenStreetMap (www.openstreetmap.org)