Aeronautical current weather observation and short-term forecast for pilots, flight preparation with the METAR (Meteorological Aerodrome Report : current weather report), and TAF (Terminal Aerodrome Forecast: short-term weather forecast message for aviation). And other resources like VAC (Visual Approach Chart) and NOTAM (Notice To Airman) to prepare a flights.
METAR, TAF, VAC, NOTAM La Grande 4 airport (Canada) / OACI CYAH/ IATA YAH
La Grande 4 is located close to La Grande-4, La Grande IV at 0 miles, Nord-du-Québec at 134 miles, Québec at 140 miles, Nemiscau at 179 miles, Chisasibi at 191 miles, Kuujjuarapik at 195 miles, Eastmain at 216 miles, Wemindji at 218 miles, Umiujaq at 224 miles, Chibougamau at 267 miles,
METAR for La Grande 4 airport - CYAH
CYAH 182014Z AUTO 21007G15KT 3SM -SN OVC030 M07/M09 A3016 RMK SLP245
Decoded METAR for La Grande 4 Airport (Canada)
METAR issued by CYAH on Friday 18th of December 2020 at 20:14 UTC. This is an automatically generated METAR, Warning : this METAR is out of date, issued 78 days and 9 hours and 51 minutes ago.
Visibility is 5 km = 3 sm.
Temperature is -7 °C = 19 °F and dew point is -9 °C = 16 °F . This correspond to 86% relative humidity.
QNH is 1021 mb = 30.15 inHg
Wind speed is 13 km/h = 7 kt with gusts at 28 km/h = 15 kt, direction is 210°.
Clouds : overcast at 3000 ft = 910 m.
Remarks : Sea Level Pressure SLP=245
TAF for La Grande 4 airport - CYAH
CYAH 181933Z 1819/1822 21010KT P6SM -SN OVC012 TEMPO 1819/1822 P6SM NSW BKN025 PROB40 1819/1822 5SM -SN OVC008 RMK FCST BASED ON AUTO OBS. NXT FCST WILL BE ISSUED AT 191145Z
Decoded TAF for La Grande 4 Airport (Canada)
TAF issued by CYAH on Friday 18th of December 2020 at 19:33 UTC Warning : this TAF is out of date, issued 78 days and 10 hours and 32 minutes ago. A 3 hour weather forecast that is updated every 3 hours.
from Friday 18th of December 2020 à 19:00 heure TU to Friday 18th of December 2020 à 22:00 heure UTC
Wind 10 kt = 19 km/h, direction is 210°
overcast at 1200 ft = 370 m.
temporarily from Friday 18th of December 2020 à 19:00 heure TU to Friday 18th of December 2020 à 22:00 heure UTC
no significant weather
broken at 2500 ft = 760 m.
probability of 40% to have from Friday 18th of December 2020 à 19:00 heure TU to Friday 18th of December 2020 à 22:00 heure UTC
Visibility is 8 km = 5 sm.
overcast at 800 ft = 240 m.
NOTAM for La Grande 4 Airport
NOTAMs are provided without any guarantee of their topicality. The pilot is the only person responsible for the verification of its validity before using it operationally to prepare a flight or to use it during its navigation.
airports around La Grande 4
- for La Grande 3 airport (CYAD) at 104 miles↑
- for La Grand Riviere airport (CYGL) at 165 miles↑METAR & TAF
- for Nemiscau airport (CYHH) at 176 miles↑
- for Kuujjuarapik airport (CYGW) at 195 miles↑METAR & TAF
- for Wemindji airport (CYNC) at 219 miles↑METAR & TAF
- for Umiujaq airport (CYMU) at 223 miles↑METAR & TAF
- for Eastmain River airport (CZEM) at 228 miles↑METAR & TAF
- for Waskaganish airport (CYKQ) at 265 miles↑METAR & TAF
- NOTAM : ICAO (www.icao.int)
- METAR et TAF : AVWX (avwx.rest)
- Météo générale : Openweathermap (www.openweathermap.org) et AVWX (avwx.rest)
- VAC France : DGAC/SIA (www.sia.aviation-civile.gouv.fr)
- Aerial maps : Google Maps (www.google.com), Microsoft Bing (www.microsoft.com) ou OpenStreetMap (www.openstreetmap.org)