Aeronautical current weather observation and short-term forecast for pilots, flight preparation with the METAR (Meteorological Aerodrome Report : current weather report), and TAF (Terminal Aerodrome Forecast: short-term weather forecast message for aviation). And other resources like VAC (Visual Approach Chart) to prepare a flights.
METAR, TAF, VAC Bella Coola airport (Canada) / ICAO CYBD/ IATA QBC
Bella Coola airport (Canada) is located close to Bella Coola, Hagensborg at 4 mile↑, Atnarko at 32 mile↑, Ocean Falls at 47 mile↑, Towdystan at 64 mile↑, Shearwater at 65 mile↑, Bella Bella at 67 mile↑, Wadhams at 72 mile↑, Klemtu at 82 mile↑, Hakai at 83 mile↑, Tatla Lake at 91 mile↑,
Elevation : 36 m = 118 ft
- runway 05/23 : 1280 m = 4199 ft
aerial view of Bella Coola
METAR for Bella Coola airport - CYBD
CYBD 081900Z 03004KT 340V080 6SM BR FEW020 SCT036 OVC046 03/00 A2980 RMK SC2SC2SC4 VIS LWR W INTMT -RA SLP093
Decoded METAR for Bella Coola Airport (Canada)
METAR issued by CYBD on Monday 8th of November 2021 at 19:00 UTC, Warning : this METAR is out of date, issued 20 days and 484 hours and -28798 minutes ago.
Visibility is 10 km = 6 sm.
Temperature is 3 °C = 37 °F and dew point is 0 °C = 32 °F . This correspond to 81% relative humidity.
QNH is 1009 mb = 29.8 inHg
Wind speed is 7 km/h = 4 kt, direction is 30°.
Clouds : few clouds at 2000 ft = 610 m. scattered clouds at 3600 ft = 1100 m. overcast at 4600 ft = 1400 m.
Remarks : SC2SC2SC4 VIS LWR W INTMT light rain Sea Level Pressure SLP=093
TAF for Bella Coola airport - CYBD
No TAF but aviation weather is available at for Bella Bella (Campbell Island) airport (CBBC) at 109 km↑
nearest airports to Bella Coola
- for Bella Bella Denny Island airport (CYJQ) at 64 mile↑
- for Bella Bella (Campbell Island) airport (CBBC) at 67 mile↑METAR & TAF
- for Puntzi Mountain airport (CYPU) at 105 mile↑
- for Port Hardy airport (CYZT) at 123 mile↑METAR & TAF
- for Alert Bay airport (CYAL) at 125 mile↑
- for Burns Lake airport (CYPZ) at 140 mile↑
- for Terrace airport (CYXT) at 165 mile↑METAR & TAF
- for Fort St James Perison airport (CYJM) at 169 mile↑
- METAR : AVWX (avwx.rest)
- TAF : AVWX (avwx.rest)
- Météo générale : Openweathermap (www.openweathermap.org) et AVWX (avwx.rest)
- VAC : France DGAC/SIA (www.sia.aviation-civile.gouv.fr), Espagne ENAIRE (https://aip.enaire.es)
- Aerial maps : Google Maps (www.google.com), Microsoft Bing (www.microsoft.com) ou OpenStreetMap (www.openstreetmap.org)