Aeronautical current weather observation and short-term forecast for pilots, flight preparation with the METAR (Meteorological Aerodrome Report : current weather report), and TAF (Terminal Aerodrome Forecast: short-term weather forecast message for aviation). And other resources like VAC (Visual Approach Chart) and NOTAM (Notice To Airman) to prepare a flights.
METAR, TAF, VAC, NOTAM Bella Coola airport (Canada) / OACI CYBD/ IATA QBC
Bella Coola is located close to Bella Coola, Hagensborg at 4 miles, Atnarko at 32 miles, Ocean Falls at 47 miles, Towdystan at 64 miles, Shearwater at 65 miles, Bella Bella at 67 miles, Wadhams at 72 miles, Klemtu at 82 miles, Hakai at 83 miles, Tatla Lake at 91 miles,
METAR for Bella Coola airport - CYBD
CYBD 141700Z 07010G15KT 040V100 15SM BKN110 M05/M14 A2990 RMK AC6 SLP129
Decoded METAR for Bella Coola Airport (Canada)
METAR issued by CYBD on Sunday 14th of February 2021 at 17:00 UTC, Warning : this METAR is out of date, issued 22 days and 7 hours and 18 minutes ago.
Visibility is 24 km = 15 sm.
Temperature is -5 °C = 23 °F and dew point is -14 °C = 7 °F . This correspond to 49% relative humidity.
QNH is 1013 mb = 29.91 inHg
Wind speed is 19 km/h = 10 kt with gusts at 28 km/h = 15 kt, direction is 70°.
Clouds : broken at 11000 ft = 3350 m.
Remarks : AC6 Sea Level Pressure SLP=129
TAF for Bella Coola airport - CYBD
No TAF but aviation weather is available at for Bella Bella (Campbell Island) airport (CBBC) at 109 km↑
NOTAM for Bella Coola Airport
NOTAMs are provided without any guarantee of their topicality. The pilot is the only person responsible for the verification of its validity before using it operationally to prepare a flight or to use it during its navigation.
airports around Bella Coola
- for Bella Bella Denny Island airport (CYJQ) at 64 miles↑
- for Bella Bella (Campbell Island) airport (CBBC) at 67 miles↑METAR & TAF
- for Puntzi Mountain airport (CYPU) at 105 miles↑
- for Port Hardy airport (CYZT) at 123 miles↑METAR & TAF
- for Alert Bay airport (CYAL) at 125 miles↑
- for Burns Lake airport (CYPZ) at 140 miles↑
- for Terrace airport (CYXT) at 165 miles↑METAR & TAF
- for Fort St James Perison airport (CYJM) at 169 miles↑
- NOTAM : ICAO (www.icao.int)
- METAR et TAF : AVWX (avwx.rest)
- Météo générale : Openweathermap (www.openweathermap.org) et AVWX (avwx.rest)
- VAC France : DGAC/SIA (www.sia.aviation-civile.gouv.fr)
- Aerial maps : Google Maps (www.google.com), Microsoft Bing (www.microsoft.com) ou OpenStreetMap (www.openstreetmap.org)