Aeronautical current weather observation and short-term forecast for pilots, flight preparation with the METAR (Meteorological Aerodrome Report : current weather report), and TAF (Terminal Aerodrome Forecast: short-term weather forecast message for aviation). And other resources like VAC (Visual Approach Chart) and NOTAM (Notice To Airman) to prepare a flights.
METAR, TAF, VAC, NOTAM Chatham Kent airport (Canada) / OACI CYCK/ IATA XCM
Chatham Kent is located close to Chatham-Kent, Blenheim at 5 miles, Chatham-Kent at 8 miles, Chantham-Kent at 8 miles, Raglan at 8 miles, Ridgetown at 13 miles, Thamesville at 18 miles, Tilbury at 18 miles, Dresden at 20 miles, Wheatley at 24 miles, Comber at 24 miles,
METAR for Chatham Kent airport - CYCK
CYCK 271900Z AUTO 25010KT 9SM FEW018 07/03 A3006 RMK SLP187
Decoded METAR for Chatham Kent Airport (Canada)
METAR issued by CYCK on Saturday 27th of February 2021 at 19:00 UTC. This is an automatically generated METAR, Warning : this METAR is out of date, issued 7 days and 11 hours and 17 minutes ago.
Visibility is 14 km = 9 sm.
Temperature is 7 °C = 45 °F and dew point is 3 °C = 37 °F . This correspond to 76% relative humidity.
QNH is 1018 mb = 30.06 inHg
Wind speed is 19 km/h = 10 kt, direction is 250°.
Clouds : few clouds at 1800 ft = 550 m.
Remarks : Sea Level Pressure SLP=187
TAF for Chatham Kent airport - CYCK
No TAF but aviation weather is available at for Selfridge ANGB Mt. Clemens airport (KMTC) at 71 km↑
NOTAM for Chatham Kent Airport
NOTAMs are provided without any guarantee of their topicality. The pilot is the only person responsible for the verification of its validity before using it operationally to prepare a flight or to use it during its navigation.
airports around Chatham Kent
- for Stoney Point (Le Cunff) airport (CRML) at 23 miles↑
- for Selfridge ANGB Mt. Clemens airport (KMTC) at 44 miles↑METAR & TAF
- for Windsor airport (CYQG) at 45 miles↑METAR & TAF
- for Pelee Island airport (CYPT) at 48 miles↑
- for St Clair Co Intl airport (KPHN) at 48 miles↑METAR & TAF
- for Detroit City airport (KDET) at 48 miles↑METAR & TAF
- for Sarnia airport (CYZR) at 49 miles↑METAR & TAF
- for Willoughby Lost Nation airport (KLNN) at 56 miles↑METAR & TAF
- NOTAM : ICAO (www.icao.int)
- METAR et TAF : AVWX (avwx.rest)
- Météo générale : Openweathermap (www.openweathermap.org) et AVWX (avwx.rest)
- VAC France : DGAC/SIA (www.sia.aviation-civile.gouv.fr)
- Aerial maps : Google Maps (www.google.com), Microsoft Bing (www.microsoft.com) ou OpenStreetMap (www.openstreetmap.org)