Aeronautical current weather observation and short-term forecast for pilots, flight preparation with the METAR (Meteorological Aerodrome Report : current weather report), and TAF (Terminal Aerodrome Forecast: short-term weather forecast message for aviation). And other resources like VAC (Visual Approach Chart) to prepare a flights.
Aviation weather Chatham Kent airport (Chatham-Kent Canada) / ICAO CYCK IATA XCM
Chatham Kent airport (Canada) is located close to Chatham-Kent, Blenheim at 5 mile↑, Chatham-Kent at 8 mile↑, Chantham-Kent at 8 mile↑, Raglan at 8 mile↑, Ridgetown at 13 mile↑, Thamesville at 18 mile↑, Tilbury at 18 mile↑, Dresden at 20 mile↑, Wheatley at 24 mile↑, Comber at 24 mile↑, Wallaceburg at 25 mile↑, Rodney at 27 mile↑,
Elevation : 198 m = 650 ft
- runway 06/24 : 1524 m = 5000 ft
aerial view of Chatham Kent
METAR for Chatham Kent airport - CYCK
CYCK 180500Z AUTO 36024G40KT 9SM OVC045 15/07 A2998 RMK SLP151 DENSITY ALT 700FT
Decoded METAR for Chatham Kent Airport (Canada)
METAR issued by CYCK on Friday, June 17, 2022 at 05:00 UTC. This is an automatically generated METAR, Warning : this METAR is out of date, issued 9 days and 239 hours and -12959 minutes ago.
Visibility is 14 km = 9 sm.
Temperature is 15 °C = 59 °F and dew point is 7 °C = 45 °F . This correspond to 59% relative humidity.
QNH is 1015 mb = 29.97 inHg
Wind speed is 44 km/h = 24 kt with gusts at 74 km/h = 40 kt, direction is 360°.
Clouds : overcast at 4500 ft = 1370 m.
Remarks : Sea Level Pressure SLP=151 DENSITY ALT 700FT
TAF for Chatham Kent airport - CYCK
No TAF but aviation weather is available at for Selfridge ANGB Mt. Clemens airport (KMTC) at 71 km↑
nearest airports to Chatham Kent
- for Stoney Point (Le Cunff) airport (CRML) at 23 mile↑
- for Selfridge ANGB Mt. Clemens airport (KMTC) at 44 mile↑METAR & TAF
- for Windsor airport (CYQG) at 45 mile↑METAR & TAF
- for Pelee Island airport (CYPT) at 48 mile↑
- for St Clair Co International airport (KPHN) at 48 mile↑METAR & TAF
- for Detroit City airport (KDET) at 48 mile↑METAR & TAF
- for Sarnia airport (CYZR) at 49 mile↑METAR & TAF
- for Willoughby Lost Nation airport (KLNN) at 56 mile↑METAR & TAF
- for Grosse Ile Mun airport (KONZ) at 57 mile↑METAR & TAF
- for Burke Lakefront airport (KBKL) at 58 mile↑METAR & TAF
- for Oakland Troy airport (KVLL) at 58 mile↑METAR & TAF
- for St Thomas Muni airport (CYQS) at 59 mile↑
- for Cuyahoga airport (KCGF) at 60 mile↑METAR & TAF
- for Cleveland Hopkins International airport (KCLE) at 63 mile↑METAR & TAF
- for Detroit airport (KDTW) at 65 mile↑METAR & TAF
- for Lorain Co Regl airport (KLPR) at 67 mile↑METAR & TAF
- for Griffing Sandusky airport (KSKY) at 67 mile↑aéroport fermé
- for Keller airport (KPCW) at 68 mile↑METAR & TAF
- for London airport (CYXU) at 69 mile↑METAR & TAF
- for Oakland Co International airport (KPTK) at 73 mile↑METAR & TAF
- METAR : AVWX (avwx.rest)
- TAF : AVWX (avwx.rest)
- Météo générale : Openweathermap (www.openweathermap.org) et AVWX (avwx.rest)
- VAC : France DGAC/SIA (www.sia.aviation-civile.gouv.fr), Espagne ENAIRE (https://aip.enaire.es)
- Aerial maps : Google Maps (www.google.com), Microsoft Bing (www.microsoft.com) ou OpenStreetMap (www.openstreetmap.org)