Aeronautical current weather observation and short-term forecast for pilots, flight preparation with the METAR (Meteorological Aerodrome Report : current weather report), and TAF (Terminal Aerodrome Forecast: short-term weather forecast message for aviation). And other resources like VAC (Visual Approach Chart) and NOTAM (Notice To Airman) to prepare a flights.
METAR, TAF, VAC, NOTAM Chatham Kent airport (Canada) / ICAO CYCK/ IATA XCM
Chatham Kent airport (Canada) is located close to Chatham-Kent, Blenheim at 5 mile↑, Chatham-Kent at 8 mile↑, Chantham-Kent at 8 mile↑, Raglan at 8 mile↑, Ridgetown at 13 mile↑, Thamesville at 18 mile↑, Tilbury at 18 mile↑, Dresden at 20 mile↑, Wheatley at 24 mile↑, Comber at 24 mile↑,
Elevation : 198 m = 650 ft
- runway 06/24 : 1524 m = 5000 ft
aerial view of Chatham Kent
METAR for Chatham Kent airport - CYCK
CYCK 232243Z AUTO 24010G16KT 9SM FEW016 BKN026 11/10 A2977 RMK SLP085
Decoded METAR for Chatham Kent Airport (Canada)
METAR issued by CYCK on Friday 24th of September 2021 at 22:43 UTC. This is an automatically generated METAR, Warning : this METAR is out of date, issued 2 days and 53 hours and -2841 minutes ago.
Visibility is 14 km = 9 sm.
Temperature is 11 °C = 52 °F and dew point is 10 °C = 50 °F . This correspond to 94% relative humidity.
QNH is 1008 mb = 29.77 inHg
Wind speed is 19 km/h = 10 kt with gusts at 30 km/h = 16 kt, direction is 240°.
Clouds : few clouds at 1600 ft = 490 m. broken at 2600 ft = 790 m.
Remarks : Sea Level Pressure SLP=085
TAF for Chatham Kent airport - CYCK
No TAF but aviation weather is available at for Selfridge ANGB Mt. Clemens airport (KMTC) at 71 km↑
nearest airports to Chatham Kent
- for Stoney Point (Le Cunff) airport (CRML) at 23 mile↑
- for Selfridge ANGB Mt. Clemens airport (KMTC) at 44 mile↑METAR & TAF
- for Windsor airport (CYQG) at 45 mile↑METAR & TAF
- for Pelee Island airport (CYPT) at 48 mile↑
- for St Clair Co Intl airport (KPHN) at 48 mile↑METAR & TAF
- for Detroit City airport (KDET) at 48 mile↑METAR & TAF
- for Sarnia airport (CYZR) at 49 mile↑METAR & TAF
- for Willoughby Lost Nation airport (KLNN) at 56 mile↑METAR & TAF
- NOTAM : ICAO (www.icao.int)
- METAR : AVWX (avwx.rest)
- TAF : AVWX (avwx.rest)
- Météo générale : Openweathermap (www.openweathermap.org) et AVWX (avwx.rest)
- VAC : France DGAC/SIA (www.sia.aviation-civile.gouv.fr), Espagne ENAIRE (https://aip.enaire.es)
- Aerial maps : Google Maps (www.google.com), Microsoft Bing (www.microsoft.com) ou OpenStreetMap (www.openstreetmap.org)