Aeronautical current weather observation and short-term forecast for pilots, flight preparation with the METAR (Meteorological Aerodrome Report : current weather report), and TAF (Terminal Aerodrome Forecast: short-term weather forecast message for aviation). And other resources like VAC (Visual Approach Chart) and NOTAM (Notice To Airman) to prepare a flights.
METAR, TAF, VAC, NOTAM Nain airport (Canada) / ICAO CYDP/ IATA YDP
Nain airport (Canada) is located close to Nain, Natuashish at 49 mile↑, Hopedale at 94 mile↑, Makkovik at 140 mile↑, Rigolet at 208 mile↑, Kangiqsualujjuaq at 216 mile↑, Churchill Falls at 228 mile↑, Happy Valley-Goose Bay at 230 mile↑, Schefferville at 234 mile↑, Cartwright at 268 mile↑, Kuujjuaq at 272 mile↑,
Elevation : 7 m = 23 ft
- runway 06/24 : 610 m = 2001 ft
aerial view of Nain
METAR for Nain airport - CYDP
CYDP 112300Z 09012KT 15SM BKN030 BKN095 07/05 A3003 RMK SC5AC1 LAST STFD OBS/NXT 120800Z SLP171
Decoded METAR for Nain Airport (Canada)
METAR issued by CYDP on Monday 12th of July 2021 at 23:00 UTC, Warning : this METAR is out of date, issued 17 days and 9 hours and 44 minutes ago.
Visibility is 24 km = 15 sm.
Temperature is 7 °C = 45 °F and dew point is 5 °C = 41 °F . This correspond to 87% relative humidity.
QNH is 1017 mb = 30.03 inHg
Wind speed is 22 km/h = 12 kt, direction is 90°.
Clouds : broken at 3000 ft = 910 m. broken at 9500 ft = 2900 m.
Remarks : SC5AC1 LAST STFD OBS/NXT 120800Z Sea Level Pressure SLP=171
TAF for Nain airport - CYDP
CYDP 111938Z 1120/1123 08012KT P6SM BKN025 TEMPO 1120/1123 BKN015 BECMG 1121/1123 13008KT RMK NXT FCST WILL BE ISSUED AT 120945Z
Decoded TAF for Nain Airport (Canada)
TAF issued by CYDP on Sunday 11th of July 2021 at 19:38 UTC Warning : this TAF is out of date, issued 17 days and 13 hours and 6 minutes ago. A 3 hour weather forecast that is updated every 3 hours.
from Sunday 11th of July 2021 à 20:00 heure TU to Sunday 11th of July 2021 à 21:00 heure UTC
1120/1123 08012KT P6SM BKN025
Wind 12 kt = 22 km/h, direction is 80°
Visibility is greater than 10 km = greater than 6 sm.
broken at 2500 ft = 760 m
temporarily from Sunday 11th of July 2021 à 20:00 heure TU to Monday 12th of July 2021 à 23:00 heure UTC
TEMPO 1120/1123 BKN015
broken at 1500 ft = 460 m
becoming from Monday 12th of July 2021 à 23:00 heure TU to Monday 12th of July 2021 à 23:00 heure UTC
BECMG 1121/1123 13008KT
Wind 8 kt = 15 km/h, direction is 130°
NOTAM for Nain Airport
NOTAMs are provided without any guarantee of their topicality. The pilot is the only person responsible for the verification of its validity before using it operationally to prepare a flight or to use it during its navigation.
NOTAM Non-directional radio beacon / valid from Monday 26th of April 2021 at 19:10 to Tuesday 27th of July 2021 at 18:30
A) CYDP B) 2104261910 C) 2107271830
E) NAIN NDB YDP 247KHZ UNMONITORED
CREATED: 26 Apr 2021 19:10:00
nearest airports to Nain
- for Hopedale airport (CYHO) at 95 mile↑
- for Saglek airport (CYSV) at 138 mile↑
- for Makkovik airport (CYFT) at 140 mile↑METAR & TAF
- for Kangiqsualujjuaq Georges River airport (CYLU) at 218 mile↑METAR & TAF
- for Churchill Falls airport (CZUM) at 228 mile↑METAR & TAF
- for Goose Bay airport (CYYR) at 229 mile↑METAR & TAF
- for Schefferville airport (CYKL) at 233 mile↑METAR & TAF
- for Cartwright airport (CYCA) at 270 mile↑METAR & TAF
- NOTAM : ICAO (www.icao.int)
- METAR et TAF : AVWX (avwx.rest)
- Météo générale : Openweathermap (www.openweathermap.org) et AVWX (avwx.rest)
- VAC France : DGAC/SIA (www.sia.aviation-civile.gouv.fr)
- Aerial maps : Google Maps (www.google.com), Microsoft Bing (www.microsoft.com) ou OpenStreetMap (www.openstreetmap.org)