Aeronautical current weather observation and short-term forecast for pilots, flight preparation with the METAR (Meteorological Aerodrome Report : current weather report), and TAF (Terminal Aerodrome Forecast: short-term weather forecast message for aviation). And other resources like VAC (Visual Approach Chart) to prepare a flights.
METAR, TAF, VAC Golden airport (Canada) / ICAO CYGE
Golden airport (Canada) is located close to Golden, Golden at 1 mile↑, Leanchoil at 17 mile↑, Parson at 22 mile↑, Field at 23 mile↑, Glacier at 23 mile↑, Lake Louise at 31 mile↑, Spillimacheen at 38 mile↑, Eldon at 41 mile↑, Castle Mountain at 46 mile↑, Revelstoke at 57 mile↑, Radium Hot Springs at 62 mile↑, Banff at 62 mile↑,
Elevation : 785 m = 2575 ft
- runway 14/32 : 1372 m = 4501 ft
aerial view of Golden
METAR for Golden airport - CYGE
CYGE 141400Z 16007KT 140V200 20SM FEW180 SCT230 03/M02 A3006 RMK AC1CI3 SLP198
Decoded METAR for Golden Airport (Canada)
METAR issued by CYGE on Saturday, May 14, 2022 at 14:00 UTC, Warning : this METAR is out of date, issued 9 days and 238 hours and -12907 minutes ago.
Visibility is 32 km = 20 sm.
Temperature is 3 °C = 37 °F and dew point is -2 °C = 28 °F . This correspond to 70% relative humidity.
QNH is 1018 mb = 30.06 inHg
Wind speed is 13 km/h = 7 kt, direction is 160°.
Clouds : few clouds at 18000 ft = 5490 m. scattered clouds at 23000 ft = 7010 m.
Remarks : AC1CI3 Sea Level Pressure SLP=198
TAF for Golden airport - CYGE
No TAF but aviation weather is available at for Cranbrook airport (CYXC) at 206 km↑
nearest airports to Golden
- for Revelstoke airport (CYRV) at 57 mile↑METAR & TAF
- for Banff airport (CYBA) at 63 mile↑
- for Fairmount Hot Springs airport (CYCZ) at 83 mile↑
- for Salmon Arm airport (CZAM) at 107 mile↑
- for Blue River airport (CYCP) at 114 mile↑METAR & TAF
- for Calgary Springbank airport (CYBW) at 114 mile↑METAR & TAF
- for Rocky Mountain House airport (CYRM) at 118 mile↑
- for Nelson airport (CZNL) at 126 mile↑
- for Vernon airport (CYVK) at 126 mile↑
- for Jasper airport (CYJA) at 126 mile↑
- for Cranbrook airport (CYXC) at 128 mile↑METAR & TAF
- for Calgary airport (CYYC) at 129 mile↑METAR & TAF
- for Sparwood Elk Valley airport (CYSW) at 137 mile↑
- for Kelowna airport (CYLW) at 140 mile↑METAR & TAF
- for Castlegar airport (CYCG) at 141 mile↑METAR & TAF
- for Red Deer Industrial airport (CYQF) at 146 mile↑METAR & TAF
- for Kamloops airport (CYKA) at 156 mile↑METAR & TAF
- for Edson airport (CYET) at 159 mile↑METAR & TAF
- for Grand Forks airport (CZGF) at 170 mile↑
- for Cowley airport (CYYM) at 171 mile↑
- METAR : AVWX (avwx.rest)
- TAF : AVWX (avwx.rest)
- Météo générale : Openweathermap (www.openweathermap.org) et AVWX (avwx.rest)
- VAC : France DGAC/SIA (www.sia.aviation-civile.gouv.fr), Espagne ENAIRE (https://aip.enaire.es)
- Aerial maps : Google Maps (www.google.com), Microsoft Bing (www.microsoft.com) ou OpenStreetMap (www.openstreetmap.org)