Aeronautical current weather observation and short-term forecast for pilots, flight preparation with the METAR (Meteorological Aerodrome Report : current weather report), and TAF (Terminal Aerodrome Forecast: short-term weather forecast message for aviation). And other resources like VAC (Visual Approach Chart) and NOTAM (Notice To Airman) to prepare a flights.
METAR, TAF, VAC, NOTAM Golden airport (Canada) / ICAO CYGE
Golden airport (Canada) is located close to Golden, Golden at 1 mile↑, Leanchoil at 17 mile↑, Parson at 22 mile↑, Field at 23 mile↑, Glacier at 23 mile↑, Lake Louise at 31 mile↑, Spillimacheen at 38 mile↑, Eldon at 41 mile↑, Castle Mountain at 46 mile↑, Revelstoke at 57 mile↑,
Elevation : 785 m = 2575 ft
- runway 14/32 : 1372 m = 4501 ft
aerial view of Golden
METAR for Golden airport - CYGE
CYGE 122100Z 32009KT 15SM FEW080 29/06 A3003 RMK CU2 WDSPRD LGT FU SLP160 DENSITY ALT 4700FT
Decoded METAR for Golden Airport (Canada)
METAR issued by CYGE on Monday 12th of July 2021 at 21:00 UTC, Warning : this METAR is out of date, issued 22 days and 22 hours and 55 minutes ago.
Visibility is 24 km = 15 sm.
Temperature is 29 °C = 84 °F and dew point is 6 °C = 43 °F . This correspond to 23% relative humidity.
QNH is 1017 mb = 30.03 inHg
Wind speed is 17 km/h = 9 kt, direction is 320°.
Clouds : few clouds at 8000 ft = 2440 m.
Remarks : CU2 W duststorm PRD LGT smoke Sea Level Pressure SLP=160 DENSITY ALT 4700FT
TAF for Golden airport - CYGE
No TAF but aviation weather is available at for Cranbrook airport (CYXC) at 206 km↑
NOTAM for Golden Airport
NOTAMs are provided without any guarantee of their topicality. The pilot is the only person responsible for the verification of its validity before using it operationally to prepare a flight or to use it during its navigation.
NOTAM Instrument approach procedure / valid from Friday 7th of May 2021 at 11:36
A) CYGE B) 2105071136 C) PERM
E) AMEND PUBLICATIONS:
RNAV (GNSS) A APCH: MINIMA TO READ: 4660 (2084) 3
CREATED: 07 May 2021 11:36:00
nearest airports to Golden
- for Revelstoke airport (CYRV) at 57 mile↑METAR & TAF
- for Banff airport (CYBA) at 63 mile↑
- for Fairmount Hot Springs airport (CYCZ) at 83 mile↑
- for Salmon Arm airport (CZAM) at 107 mile↑
- for Blue River airport (CYCP) at 114 mile↑METAR & TAF
- for Calgary Springbank airport (CYBW) at 114 mile↑METAR & TAF
- for Rocky Mountain House airport (CYRM) at 118 mile↑
- for Nelson airport (CZNL) at 126 mile↑
- NOTAM : ICAO (www.icao.int)
- METAR et TAF : AVWX (avwx.rest)
- Météo générale : Openweathermap (www.openweathermap.org) et AVWX (avwx.rest)
- VAC France : DGAC/SIA (www.sia.aviation-civile.gouv.fr)
- Aerial maps : Google Maps (www.google.com), Microsoft Bing (www.microsoft.com) ou OpenStreetMap (www.openstreetmap.org)