Aeronautical current weather observation and short-term forecast for pilots, flight preparation with the METAR (Meteorological Aerodrome Report : current weather report), and TAF (Terminal Aerodrome Forecast: short-term weather forecast message for aviation). And other resources like VAC (Visual Approach Chart) to prepare a flights.
Aviation weather Dryden airport (Dryden Canada) / ICAO CYHD IATA YHD
Dryden airport (Canada) is located close to Dryden, Dryden at 3 mile↑, Oxdrift at 11 mile↑, Wabigoon at 11 mile↑, Dinorwic at 15 mile↑, Minnitaki at 16 mile↑, Eagle River at 20 mile↑, Dyment at 24 mile↑, Vermilion Bay at 29 mile↑, Hudson at 31 mile↑, Lac Seul at 41 mile↑, Sioux Lookout at 41 mile↑, Hawk Lake at 55 mile↑,
Elevation : 413 m = 1355 ft
- runway 12/30 : 1829 m = 6001 ft
- runway 05/23 : 610 m = 2001 ft
aerial view of Dryden
METAR for Dryden airport - CYHD
CYHD 110800Z AUTO 06010G16KT 9SM SCT220 BKN250 12/07 A2975 RMK SLP082 DENSITY ALT 1500FT
Decoded METAR for Dryden Airport (Canada)
METAR issued by CYHD on Saturday, June 11, 2022 at 08:00 UTC. This is an automatically generated METAR, Warning : this METAR is out of date, issued 14 days and 338 hours and -20110 minutes ago.
Visibility is 14 km = 9 sm.
Temperature is 12 °C = 54 °F and dew point is 7 °C = 45 °F . This correspond to 71% relative humidity.
QNH is 1007 mb = 29.74 inHg
Wind speed is 19 km/h = 10 kt with gusts at 30 km/h = 16 kt, direction is 60°.
Clouds : scattered clouds at 22000 ft = 6710 m. broken at 25000 ft = 7620 m.
Remarks : Sea Level Pressure SLP=082 DENSITY ALT 1500FT
TAF for Dryden airport - CYHD
CYHD 110740Z 1108/1120 07010KT P6SM FEW240 RMK FCST BASED ON AUTO OBS. NXT FCST BY 111400Z
Decoded TAF for Dryden Airport (Canada)
TAF issued by CYHD on Saturday, June 11, 2022 at 07:40 UTC Warning : this TAF is out of date, issued 14 days and 3 hours and 10 minutes ago. A 12 hour weather forecast that is updated every 6 hours.
from Saturday, June 11, 2022 à 08:00 heure TU to Saturday, June 11, 2022 à 20:00 heure UTC
1108/1120 07010KT P6SM FEW240
Wind 10 kt = 19 km/h, direction is 70°
Visibility is greater than 10 km = greater than 6 sm.
few clouds at 24000 ft = 7320 m
nearest airports to Dryden
- for Sioux Lookout airport (CYXL) at 42 mile↑METAR & TAF
- for Ignace Muni airport (CZUC) at 54 mile↑
- for Ear Falls airport (CYMY) at 67 mile↑
- for Kenora airport (CYQK) at 72 mile↑METAR & TAF
- for Fort Frances Muni airport (CYAG) at 87 mile↑
- for Atikokan Muni airport (CYIB) at 88 mile↑
- for Falls International airport (KINL) at 92 mile↑METAR & TAF
- for Red Lake airport (CYRL) at 97 mile↑METAR & TAF
- for Baudette airport (KBDE) at 114 mile↑METAR & TAF
- for Orr Regl airport (KORB) at 126 mile↑METAR & TAF
- for Warroad International Memorial airport (KRRT) at 132 mile↑METAR & TAF
- for Cat Lake airport (CYAC) at 137 mile↑
- for Cook airport (KCQM) at 139 mile↑METAR & TAF
- for Waskish Mun airport (KVWU) at 141 mile↑METAR & TAF
- for Ely Mun airport (KELO) at 145 mile↑METAR & TAF
- for Bigfork Mun airport (KFOZ) at 147 mile↑METAR & TAF
- for Pikangikum airport (CYPM) at 147 mile↑
- for Lac Du Bonnet airport (CYAX) at 148 mile↑
- for Roseau Mun Billberg airport (KROX) at 149 mile↑METAR & TAF
- for Pickle Lake airport (CYPL) at 157 mile↑METAR & TAF
- METAR : AVWX (avwx.rest)
- TAF : AVWX (avwx.rest)
- Météo générale : Openweathermap (www.openweathermap.org) et AVWX (avwx.rest)
- VAC : France DGAC/SIA (www.sia.aviation-civile.gouv.fr), Espagne ENAIRE (https://aip.enaire.es)
- Aerial maps : Google Maps (www.google.com), Microsoft Bing (www.microsoft.com) ou OpenStreetMap (www.openstreetmap.org)