Aeronautical current weather observation and short-term forecast for pilots, flight preparation with the METAR (Meteorological Aerodrome Report : current weather report), and TAF (Terminal Aerodrome Forecast: short-term weather forecast message for aviation). And other resources like VAC (Visual Approach Chart) and NOTAM (Notice To Airman) to prepare a flights.
METAR, TAF, VAC, NOTAM Lansdowne House airport (Canada) / OACI CYLH/ IATA YLH
Lansdowne House is located close to Lansdowne House, Fort Hope at 44 miles, Pickle Lake at 107 miles, Rat Rapids at 121 miles, Osnaburgh House at 124 miles, Big Trout Lake at 133 miles, Armstrong Station at 139 miles, Nakina at 149 miles, Cat Lake at 169 miles, Bearskin Lake at 173 miles, Geraldton at 176 miles,
METAR for Lansdowne House airport - CYLH
CYLH 181700Z AUTO 20015G24KT 9SM BKN180 M02/M07 A2972 RMK SLP087
Decoded METAR for Lansdowne House Airport (Canada)
METAR issued by CYLH on Friday 18th of December 2020 at 17:00 UTC. This is an automatically generated METAR, Warning : this METAR is out of date, issued 71 days and 18 hours and 56 minutes ago.
Visibility is 14 km = 9 sm.
Temperature is -2°C = 28 °F and dew point is -7°C = 19 °F . This correspond to 69% relative humidity.
QNH is 1006 hPa = 29.71 inHg
Wind speed is 15 kt = 28 km/h with gusts at 24 kt = 44 km/h, direction is 200°.
Clouds : broken at 18000 ft = 5490 m.
Remarks : Sea Level Pressure SLP=087
TAF for Lansdowne House airport - CYLH
No TAF but aviation weather is available at for Big Trout Lake airport (CYTL) at 223 km↑
NOTAM for Lansdowne House Airport
NOTAMs are provided without any guarantee of their topicality. The pilot is the only person responsible for the verification of its validity before using it operationally to prepare a flight or to use it during its navigation.
airports around Lansdowne House
- for Fort Hope airport (CYFH) at 44 miles↑
- for Webquie airport (CYWP) at 58 miles↑
- for Kasabonika airport (CYAQ) at 96 miles↑
- for Pickle Lake airport (CYPL) at 110 miles↑METAR & TAF
- for Armstrong airport (CYYW) at 138 miles↑METAR & TAF
- for Big Trout Lake airport (CYTL) at 139 miles↑METAR & TAF
- for Nakina airport (CYQN) at 149 miles↑
- for Round Lake (Weagamow Lake) airport (CZRJ) at 151 miles↑
- NOTAM : ICAO (www.icao.int)
- METAR et TAF : AVWX (avwx.rest)
- Météo générale : Openweathermap (www.openweathermap.org) et AVWX (avwx.rest)
- VAC France : DGAC/SIA (www.sia.aviation-civile.gouv.fr)
- Aerial maps : Google Maps (www.google.com), Microsoft Bing (www.microsoft.com) ou OpenStreetMap (www.openstreetmap.org)