Aeronautical current weather observation and short-term forecast for pilots, flight preparation with the METAR (Meteorological Aerodrome Report : current weather report), and TAF (Terminal Aerodrome Forecast: short-term weather forecast message for aviation). And other resources like VAC (Visual Approach Chart) and NOTAM (Notice To Airman) to prepare a flights.
METAR, TAF, VAC, NOTAM Lansdowne House airport (Canada) / OACI CYLH/ IATA YLH
Lansdowne House is located close to Lansdowne House, Fort Hope at 44 mile↑, Pickle Lake at 107 mile↑, Rat Rapids at 121 mile↑, Osnaburgh House at 124 mile↑, Big Trout Lake at 133 mile↑, Armstrong Station at 139 mile↑, Nakina at 149 mile↑, Cat Lake at 169 mile↑, Bearskin Lake at 173 mile↑, Geraldton at 176 mile↑,
Elevation : 254 m = 833 ft
- runway 08/26 : 1067 m = 3500 ft
aerial view of Lansdowne House
METAR for Lansdowne House airport - CYLH
CYLH 050200Z AUTO 35002KT 9SM FEW081 M01/M06 A3000 RMK SLP177
Decoded METAR for Lansdowne House Airport (Canada)
METAR issued by CYLH on Wednesday 5th of May 2021 at 02:00 UTC. This is an automatically generated METAR, Warning : this METAR is out of date, issued 50 days and 9 hours and 15 minutes ago.
Visibility is 14 km = 9 sm.
Temperature is -1 °C = 30 °F and dew point is -6 °C = 21 °F . This correspond to 69% relative humidity.
QNH is 1016 mb = 30 inHg
Wind speed is 4 km/h = 2 kt, direction is 350°.
Clouds : few clouds at 8100 ft = 2470 m.
Remarks : Sea Level Pressure SLP=177
TAF for Lansdowne House airport - CYLH
No TAF but aviation weather is available at for Big Trout Lake airport (CYTL) at 223 km↑
NOTAM for Lansdowne House Airport
NOTAMs are provided without any guarantee of their topicality. The pilot is the only person responsible for the verification of its validity before using it operationally to prepare a flight or to use it during its navigation.
No NOTAM provided by ICAO
nearest airports to Lansdowne House
- for Fort Hope airport (CYFH) at 44 mile↑
- for Webquie airport (CYWP) at 58 mile↑
- for Kasabonika airport (CYAQ) at 96 mile↑
- for Pickle Lake airport (CYPL) at 110 mile↑METAR & TAF
- for Armstrong airport (CYYW) at 138 mile↑METAR & TAF
- for Big Trout Lake airport (CYTL) at 139 mile↑METAR & TAF
- for Nakina airport (CYQN) at 149 mile↑
- for Round Lake (Weagamow Lake) airport (CZRJ) at 151 mile↑
- NOTAM : ICAO (www.icao.int)
- METAR et TAF : AVWX (avwx.rest)
- Météo générale : Openweathermap (www.openweathermap.org) et AVWX (avwx.rest)
- VAC France : DGAC/SIA (www.sia.aviation-civile.gouv.fr)
- Aerial maps : Google Maps (www.google.com), Microsoft Bing (www.microsoft.com) ou OpenStreetMap (www.openstreetmap.org)