Aeronautical current weather observation and short-term forecast for pilots, flight preparation with the METAR (Meteorological Aerodrome Report : current weather report), and TAF (Terminal Aerodrome Forecast: short-term weather forecast message for aviation). And other resources like VAC (Visual Approach Chart) and NOTAM (Notice To Airman) to prepare a flights.
METAR, TAF, VAC, NOTAM Meadow Lake airport (Canada) / ICAO CYLJ/ IATA YLJ
Meadow Lake airport (Canada) is located close to Meadow Lake, Meadow Lake at 4 mile↑, Rapid View at 12 mile↑, Dorintosh at 17 mile↑, Makwa at 18 mile↑, Loon Lake at 27 mile↑, Green Lake at 32 mile↑, Peerless at 33 mile↑, Goodsoil at 34 mile↑, Chitek at 39 mile↑, St. Walburg at 43 mile↑,
Elevation : 480 m = 1575 ft
- runway 09/27 : 1524 m = 5000 ft
- runway 17/35 : 698 m = 2290 ft
aerial view of Meadow Lake
METAR for Meadow Lake airport - CYLJ
CYLJ 181800Z 10006KT 070V150 10SM FEW053 20/06 A3007 RMK CU1 CU TR HZ SLP195 DENSITY ALT 2400FT
Decoded METAR for Meadow Lake Airport (Canada)
METAR issued by CYLJ on Wednesday 18th of August 2021 at 18:00 UTC, Warning : this METAR is out of date, issued 67 days and 1612 hours and -96458 minutes ago.
Visibility is 16 km = 10 sm.
Temperature is 20 °C = 68 °F and dew point is 6 °C = 43 °F . This correspond to 40% relative humidity.
QNH is 1018 mb = 30.06 inHg
Wind speed is 11 km/h = 6 kt, direction is 100°.
Clouds : few clouds at 5300 ft = 1620 m.
Remarks : CU1 CU TR haze Sea Level Pressure SLP=195 DENSITY ALT 2400FT
TAF for Meadow Lake airport - CYLJ
No TAF but aviation weather is available at for Cold Lake airport (CYOD) at 118 km↑
nearest airports to Meadow Lake
- for Cold Lake airport (CYOD) at 73 mile↑METAR & TAF
- for Lloydminster airport (CYLL) at 85 mile↑METAR & TAF
- for Bonnyville airport (CYBF) at 91 mile↑
- for North Battleford airport (CYQW) at 94 mile↑METAR & TAF
- for Vermillion airport (CYVG) at 108 mile↑
- for Buffalo Narrows airport (CYVT) at 119 mile↑METAR & TAF
- for Pinehouse Lake airport (CZPO) at 124 mile↑
- for Prince Albert airport (CYPA) at 133 mile↑METAR & TAF
- NOTAM : ICAO (www.icao.int)
- METAR : AVWX (avwx.rest)
- TAF : AVWX (avwx.rest)
- Météo générale : Openweathermap (www.openweathermap.org) et AVWX (avwx.rest)
- VAC : France DGAC/SIA (www.sia.aviation-civile.gouv.fr), Espagne ENAIRE (https://aip.enaire.es)
- Aerial maps : Google Maps (www.google.com), Microsoft Bing (www.microsoft.com) ou OpenStreetMap (www.openstreetmap.org)