Aeronautical current weather observation and short-term forecast for pilots, flight preparation with the METAR (Meteorological Aerodrome Report : current weather report), and TAF (Terminal Aerodrome Forecast: short-term weather forecast message for aviation). And other resources like VAC (Visual Approach Chart) to prepare a flights.
Aviation weather for Meadow Lake airport in Meadow Lake Canada / ICAO CYLJ IATA YLJ
Meadow Lake airport (Canada) is located near Meadow Lake, Meadow Lake in 4 mi↑, Rapid View in 12 mi↑, Dorintosh in 17 mi↑, Makwa in 18 mi↑, Loon Lake in 27 mi↑, Green Lake in 32 mi↑, Peerless in 33 mi↑, Goodsoil in 34 mi↑, Chitek in 39 mi↑, St. Walburg in 43 mi↑, Livelong in 47 mi↑, Leoville in 52 mi↑,
Elevation : 480 m = 1575 ft
- runway 09/27 : 1524 m = 5000 ft
- runway 17/35 : 698 m = 2290 ft
aerial view of Meadow Lake
METAR for Meadow Lake airport - CYLJ
CYLJ 042146Z 13015G20KT 15SM TS VCSH BKN032CB OVC070 22/16 A2954 RMK CB6AC2 TS NW SLP008 DENSITY ALT 3200FT
Decoded METAR for Meadow Lake Airport (Canada)
METAR issued by CYLJ on Thursday, August 4, 2022 at 21:46 UTC, Warning : this METAR is out of date, issued 6 days and 155 hours and -8627 minutes ago.
Visibility is 24 km = 15 sm.
Temperature is 22 °C = 72 °F and dew point is 16 °C = 61 °F . This correspond to 69% relative humidity.
QNH is 1000 mb = 29.53 inHg
Wind speed is 28 km/h = 15 kt with gusts at 37 km/h = 20 kt, direction is 130°.
Clouds : broken at 3200 ft = 980 m. overcast at 7000 ft = 2130 m.
Remarks : presence of cumulonimbus 6AC2 thunderstorm NW Sea Level Pressure SLP=008 DENSITY ALT 3200FT
TAF for Meadow Lake airport - CYLJ
No TAF but aviation weather is available at for Cold Lake airport (CYOD) in 118 km↑
nearest airports to Meadow Lake
- for Cold Lake airport (CYOD) in 73 mi↑METAR & TAF
- for Lloydminster airport (CYLL) in 85 mi↑METAR & TAF
- for Bonnyville airport (CYBF) in 91 mi↑
- for North Battleford airport (CYQW) in 94 mi↑METAR & TAF
- for Vermillion airport (CYVG) in 108 mi↑
- for Buffalo Narrows airport (CYVT) in 119 mi↑METAR & TAF
- for Pinehouse Lake airport (CZPO) in 124 mi↑
- for Prince Albert airport (CYPA) in 133 mi↑METAR & TAF
- for Wainwright airport (CYWV) in 133 mi↑
- for Lac La Bitche airport (CYLB) in 148 mi↑
- for La Ronge airport (CYVC) in 148 mi↑METAR & TAF
- for Saskatoon airport (CYXE) in 155 mi↑METAR & TAF
- for Kindersley airport (CYKY) in 182 mi↑METAR & TAF
- for Coronation airport (CYCT) in 186 mi↑
- for Nipawin airport (CYBU) in 192 mi↑METAR & TAF
- for Athabasca airport (CYWM) in 193 mi↑
- for Edmonton City Centre airport (CYXD) in 203 mi↑aéroport fermé
- for Fort McMurray airport (CYMM) in 204 mi↑METAR & TAF
- for Edmonton airport (CYEG) in 214 mi↑METAR & TAF
- for Edmonton Villeneuve airport (CZVL) in 219 mi↑METAR & TAF
- METAR : AVWX (avwx.rest)
- TAF : AVWX (avwx.rest)
- Météo générale : Openweathermap (www.openweathermap.org) et AVWX (avwx.rest)
- VAC : France DGAC/SIA (www.sia.aviation-civile.gouv.fr), Espagne ENAIRE (https://aip.enaire.es)
- Aerial maps : Google Maps (www.google.com), Microsoft Bing (www.microsoft.com) ou OpenStreetMap (www.openstreetmap.org)