Aeronautical current weather observation and short-term forecast for pilots, flight preparation with the METAR (Meteorological Aerodrome Report : current weather report), and TAF (Terminal Aerodrome Forecast: short-term weather forecast message for aviation). And other resources like VAC (Visual Approach Chart) and NOTAM (Notice To Airman) to prepare a flights.
METAR, TAF, VAC, NOTAM Fort McMurray airport (Canada) / ICAO CYMM/ IATA YMM
Fort McMurray airport (Canada) is located close to Fort McMurray, Draper at 1 mile↑, Fort McMurray at 8 mile↑, Kinosis at 24 mile↑, Fort MacKay at 40 mile↑, La Loche at 69 mile↑, Kenny Woods at 101 mile↑, Wandering River at 111 mile↑, Breynat at 116 mile↑, Avenir at 119 mile↑, Plamondon at 132 mile↑,
Elevation : 369 m = 1211 ft
- runway 08/26 : 2287 m = 7503 ft
aerial view of Fort McMurray
METAR for Fort McMurray airport - CYMM
CYMM 090500Z AUTO 17006KT 9SM CLR 05/M07 A2975 RMK SLP090
Decoded METAR for Fort McMurray Airport (Canada)
METAR issued by CYMM on Saturday 9th of October 2021 at 05:00 UTC. This is an automatically generated METAR, Warning : this METAR is out of date, issued 10 days and 259 hours and -14379 minutes ago.
Visibility is 14 km = 9 sm.
Temperature is 5 °C = 41 °F and dew point is -7 °C = 19 °F . This correspond to 42% relative humidity.
QNH is 1007 mb = 29.74 inHg
Wind speed is 11 km/h = 6 kt, direction is 170°.
Remarks : Sea Level Pressure SLP=090
TAF for Fort McMurray airport - CYMM
CYMM 090042Z 0901/0913 21008KT P6SM FEW250 RMK FCST BASED ON AUTO OBS. NXT FCST BY 090700Z
Decoded TAF for Fort McMurray Airport (Canada)
TAF issued by CYMM on Saturday 9th of October 2021 at 00:42 UTC Warning : this TAF is out of date, issued 10 days and 23 hours and 39 minutes ago. A 12 hour weather forecast that is updated every 6 hours.
from Saturday 9th of October 2021 à 01:00 heure TU to Saturday 9th of October 2021 à 13:00 heure UTC
0901/0913 21008KT P6SM FEW250
Wind 8 kt = 15 km/h, direction is 210°
Visibility is greater than 10 km = greater than 6 sm.
few clouds at 25000 ft = 7620 m
nearest airports to Fort McMurray
- for Fort Mackay / Horizon airport (CYNR) at 53 mile↑
- for Buffalo Narrows airport (CYVT) at 121 mile↑METAR & TAF
- for Lac La Bitche airport (CYLB) at 134 mile↑
- for Fort Chipewyan airport (CYPY) at 146 mile↑METAR & TAF
- for Athabasca airport (CYWM) at 153 mile↑
- for Cold Lake airport (CYOD) at 160 mile↑METAR & TAF
- for Bonnyville airport (CYBF) at 163 mile↑
- for Slave Lake airport (CYZH) at 166 mile↑METAR & TAF
- NOTAM : ICAO (www.icao.int)
- METAR : AVWX (avwx.rest)
- TAF : AVWX (avwx.rest)
- Météo générale : Openweathermap (www.openweathermap.org) et AVWX (avwx.rest)
- VAC : France DGAC/SIA (www.sia.aviation-civile.gouv.fr), Espagne ENAIRE (https://aip.enaire.es)
- Aerial maps : Google Maps (www.google.com), Microsoft Bing (www.microsoft.com) ou OpenStreetMap (www.openstreetmap.org)