Aeronautical current weather observation and short-term forecast for pilots, flight preparation with the METAR (Meteorological Aerodrome Report : current weather report), and TAF (Terminal Aerodrome Forecast: short-term weather forecast message for aviation). And other resources like VAC (Visual Approach Chart) to prepare a flights.
Aviation weather for Norway House airport in Norway House Canada / ICAO CYNE IATA YNE
Norway House airport (Canada) is located near Norway House, Crooked Turn in 1 mi↑, Norway House in 2 mi↑, Cross Lake in 46 mi↑, Wabowden in 73 mi↑, Manitoba in 80 mi↑, Hybord in 81 mi↑, Thicket Portage in 94 mi↑, Moose Lake in 102 mi↑, Cormorant in 113 mi↑, Berens River in 115 mi↑, St. Theresa Point in 122 mi↑, Thompson in 123 mi,
Elevation : 224 m = 735 ft
- runway 05/23 : 1195 m = 3921 ft
aerial view of Norway House
METAR for Norway House airport - CYNE
CYNE 060600Z AUTO 00000KT 9SM FEW170 13/08 A3006 RMK SLP186
Decoded METAR for Norway House Airport (Canada)
METAR issued by CYNE on Tuesday, July 5, 2022 at 06:00 UTC. This is an automatically generated METAR, Warning : this METAR is out of date, issued 35 days and 863 hours and -50373 minutes ago.
Visibility is 14 km = 9 sm.
Temperature is 13 °C = 55 °F and dew point is 8 °C = 46 °F . This correspond to 72% relative humidity.
QNH is 1018 mb = 30.06 inHg
Wind speed is 0 km/h = 0 kt, direction is 0°.
Clouds : few clouds at 17000 ft = 5180 m.
Remarks : Sea Level Pressure SLP=186
TAF for Norway House airport - CYNE
CYNE 060040Z 0601/0613 04006KT P6SM FEW070 BECMG 0604/0606 VRB03KT RMK FCST BASED ON AUTO OBS. NXT FCST BY 060700Z
Decoded TAF for Norway House Airport (Canada)
TAF issued by CYNE on Tuesday, July 5, 2022 at 00:40 UTC Warning : this TAF is out of date, issued 36 days and 4 hours and 47 minutes ago. A 12 hour weather forecast that is updated every 6 hours.
from Tuesday, July 5, 2022 à 01:00 heure TU to Tuesday, July 5, 2022 à 04:00 heure UTC
0601/0613 04006KT P6SM FEW070
Wind 6 kt = 11 km/h, direction is 40°
Visibility is greater than 10 km = greater than 6 sm.
few clouds at 7000 ft = 2130 m
becoming from Tuesday, July 5, 2022 à 06:00 heure TU to Wednesday, July 6, 2022 à 13:00 heure UTC
BECMG 0604/0606 VRB03KT
Wind 3 kt = 6 km/h, direction is °
nearest airports to Norway House
- for Jenpeg airport (CZJG) in 40 mi↑
- for Cross Lake Charlie Sinclair Memorial airport (CYCR) in 45 mi↑
- for Poplar River airport (CZNG) in 70 mi↑
- for Thicket Portage airport (CZLQ) in 94 mi↑
- for Berens River airport (CYBV) in 116 mi↑METAR & TAF
- for Pikwitonei airport (CZMN) in 116 mi↑
- for St Theresa Point airport (CYST) in 122 mi↑
- for Oxford House airport (CYOH) in 123 mi↑
- for Thompson airport (CYTH) in 127 miMETAR & TAF
- for Island Lake airport (CYIV) in 130 mi↑METAR & TAF
- for The Pas airport (CYQD) in 132 mi↑METAR & TAF
- for Gods Lake Narows airport (CYGO) in 142 mi↑
- for Kelsey airport (CZEE) in 153 mi↑
- for Bloodvein River airport (CZTA) in 158 mi↑
- for Flin Flon airport (CYFO) in 162 mi↑METAR & TAF
- for York Landing airport (CZAC) in 163 mi↑
- for Gods River airport (CZGI) in 163 mi↑
- for Little Grand Rapids airport (CZGR) in 165 mi↑
- for Ilford airport (CZBD) in 170 mi↑
- for Red Sucker Lake airport (CYRS) in 174 mi↑
- METAR : AVWX (avwx.rest)
- TAF : AVWX (avwx.rest)
- Météo générale : Openweathermap (www.openweathermap.org) et AVWX (avwx.rest)
- VAC : France DGAC/SIA (www.sia.aviation-civile.gouv.fr), Espagne ENAIRE (https://aip.enaire.es)
- Aerial maps : Google Maps (www.google.com), Microsoft Bing (www.microsoft.com) ou OpenStreetMap (www.openstreetmap.org)